watch now

Author Topic: Clarins Skincare  (Read 22146 times)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Clarins Skincare
« on: November 06, 2010, 11:00:48 am »
what are good skincare products to try from this brand?...naintriga ako when i went to duty free...might check their counter soon...any feedbacks mga sis...thanks...

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 11:12:39 am »
i've been using Clarins for the past few years. I love their gentle foaming cleanser and gentle day cream. they have their multi-active line for women who under 40s and that's what i use too.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 11:20:26 am »
^thanks sis...

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 11:41:30 am »
^^ how's their foaming cleanser naman? i'm looking for something to 2nd clean after my shu cleansing oil kasi. tia  :)

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 11:21:30 am »
i love the scent of their foaming cleanser and it's non-irritating for me. it doesn't leave your skin all tight after you rinse it off. i am not a 'squeaky' clean fan kasi. it scares me when a facial cleanser does that. i have the nagging suspicion that my skin is stripped of all it's natural moisture.

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 09:26:23 pm »
I am using the gentle foaming cleanser, cleansing milk (for removing make-up, their toning lotion and multi-active night and day. Happy naman ako kasi I feel my skin went back to how it was 5 years ago.

My husband adores pa the smell of the night cream.  ;)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 10:02:51 pm »
I'm a big Clarins fan. I use both their skincare and make-up. A bit pricey but worth it for me.

 :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 10:56:35 am »
I tried Clarins years back. Ok yung line niya for sensitive skins. But for oily, acne prone skin, there are not enough actives to do anything.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 11:23:02 am »
pansin ko meron silang ranges from 30's, 40's and 50's...meron kayang for 20's lang din...

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 02:03:57 pm »
If you have normal skin they say when you're in your 20s use skincare for the 30s, when you're in your 30s use naman for the 40s, so on and so forth.

For Clarins, they don't have specifically for the 20s. They start their skincare in the 30s. I'm in my 40s and I use both their 40s and 50s skincare regimen. Although I also use other product brands to complement my Clarins regimen.

 :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 02:15:49 pm »
^thanks for the clarification sis...

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 03:26:14 am »
I am using the gentle foaming cleanser, cleansing milk (for removing make-up, their toning lotion and multi-active night and day. Happy naman ako kasi I feel my skin went back to how it was 5 years ago.

My husband adores pa the smell of the night cream. 

oh! i love their Cleansing milk. Do you use their toner too?

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 04:44:42 am »
Yup, toning lotion, green liquid =)
Their products are super light on the skin, parang wala lang pero effective kasi I compared this with La Prairie (sobrang expensive) pero I had better, younger looking skin with Clarins.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2010, 08:26:42 am »
^wow i want to have a nice skincare regimen...gusto ko kasi magstart as early as possible..

raven03

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 03:21:44 am »
If you are in your early 20's you don't have to use the expensive ones. I was using myra-e until I was 24 everyone loved my complexion even then. Then, I moved out of the country, wala ng Myra-e  :(

I used Clarins only after I turned 27 kasi napansin ko my skin was not as supple as it was before, happy naman ako kasi naging okay na ulit.  :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 05:42:15 am »
^thanks sis...

Lauren_GT

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 09:19:22 am »
Yup, toning lotion, green liquid =)
Their products are super light on the skin, parang wala lang pero effective kasi I compared this with La Prairie (sobrang expensive) pero I had better, younger looking skin with Clarins.

you know what, one thing i haven't been diligently doing is my eyecare regimen. do you use that too?

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 09:41:56 am »
hi sisses! does clarins have product lines for oily and acne/pimple prone skins? could u advise where can i check their rates?

thank u thank u! =D

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 12:18:17 pm »
^They have for oily skin. I think foaming gel and the green toning lotion. Kaya lang if you're acne prone it really won't do anything. Better check Clinique's 3-Step or Blemish Solutions, as both have more actives (Salicylic Acid) that could actually help.

omneecka

  • Guest
Re: Clarins Skincare
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 04:08:04 pm »
ay, thank u sis! =D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close