watch now

Author Topic: All about Gallstones and its Remedy  (Read 10373 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2016, 01:31:56 pm »
if my stomach pain is really caused by gallstones, i agree to the one who said here that it is worse than giving birth..

frustratedneurotic

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 02:46:07 am »
i was diagnosed with gallstones in 2011.

doctor said i need to an operation to remove it or wait until it really hurts and have it removed, OR try alternative medicine.

i went to someone who practices ayurveda, the approach was holistic. he said i need to change my diet, and so I did. He said that I should eat "lots of fruits and vegetables and little fish." But I was scared of drinking the medicines he prescribed and never drank it. I also did not go back.

Right now my diet is fish, veggies, and fruits. I make sure that I have at LEAST 2 servings of fruits and vegetables per day. I used to eat an apple everyday. I also do not eat fried/oily food (except during my cheat day.) That means no fast food. Please take note that donuts are fried. :) And minimal consumption of food high in fat (whole milk). Before, I really tried not to consume dairy. But now, I allow myself skim milk. Very little cheese.

I drink at least 3 glasses of water when I wake up.

Also, it is important to make sure that you are not constipated, a co-worker told me that her doctor told her that pain sometimes happens when constipated.

I don't think that gallstones are gone but I am not in pain anymore since I already know what food would trigger the pain. In my opinion, diet helped my case. My diet was really bad before. Getting diagnosed with gallstones was a wake up ccall. But I am not saying that vegetarians or vegans would not have this condition because there are vegetarians or vegans who have this as well.

I have also read somewhere online that you do not really expel gallstones during the flush. There was someone who tried it and had the "stone" checked if it was a gallstone, and they said that it was not. Some sources also stated that the gallstone flush originated from a quack doctor. It's really up to you if you want to believe it or not. :)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 02:56:22 am by frustratedneurotic »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close