watch now

Author Topic: All about Gallstones and its Remedy  (Read 10387 times)

lovey_leng

  • Guest
All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« on: November 03, 2010, 08:47:58 pm »
Hi everyone! I was diagnosed thru ultrasound of having small stones in my gallbladder just this morning. It was a devastating news for me. I had been suffering from epigastric pain that radiates to the back and feeling of bloatedness for quite a while now. At first, I just thought it was an ordinary indigestion but it became frequent especially after intake of a high fat meal. Last night, I suffered another bout of 'gallstone attack' so I opted to have my hepatobiliary tree checked. So my hunched was right, I had small gallstones. When I arrived home from the lab, I opened my pc and browse for treatment modalities for gallstones. There's of course the surgery, medications and other modalities. But amongst the three, taking medications is right option for me now since my stones are not that big yet, so possibly they could still be dissolved. While I was reading for more info, I came across this Cleansing/Flushing out the Gallstones technique. It says that you have to drink 1-2 cups of olive oil mixed with lemon juice at the evening, then go to bed and you'll be surprised in the morning to see your stones flushed out already.

My question is: Have anyone of you here tried this flushing/cleansing the liver/gallbladder technique? is this really effective? I really wanna try this so I'll be spared of the expensive surgery and avoid taking the meds. Thank you in advance everyone. =)

moonie

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:14:14 pm »
I've read about that too.  Hanapin ko kung saang site ko nakita.  The guy expelled about a hundred of green stones after undergoing this gallbladder/kidney cleansing.  But his therapy also included apple juice.

moonie

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 09:18:30 pm »
Eto pala yun sis.  Testament of a guy who underwent liver/gallbladder flush to clear his eczema.
http://www.eczemacure.info/article/articleview/47/1/7.html

If you try this, please do tell us if it's effective.

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 09:25:49 pm »
Thanks for the reply sis. Some say it's effective daw but still I'm skeptic to try this because it might trigger another gallstone attack kasi as what I've known, olive oil has a high fat content. I can't bear another acute attack. So if somebody here can share his/her experience with this cleansing thing, I'd greatly appreciate it. I really need to remove these stones out of my system so bad!

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 09:30:09 pm »
wow sis, thank you for the link. I might do the cleansing tomorrow and see if it's effective nga. I'm yet to wait for my ultrasound result and see how big my stones are and if they can fit or pass thru my cystic duct for flushing. If they're really small pa lang, I'll do the cleansing tomorrow night. I hope anyone can give me a good view on this too. Sana may naka try na dito sa GT and who's willing to share their testimonials. Thanks everyone.

yellow_bell

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 10:41:52 am »
sis kamusta ka? my brother was diagnosed din before of gallstones. at that time, he was processing his papers to work abroad. we were told that he has to undergo operatio. what my mom did, was research for a natural cure. i have yet to ask my mom for the copy. but what i know is my bro only ate apples about 5 pieces a day. then drank olive oil with epsom salt. i'll post the link here when i get hold of the copy.

by the way, i can attest to this as my bro is now working overseas for more than a year now. he passed the medical. nag poop lang siya nuon and lumabas ang mga stones. also, my mom's officemates can attest to this.

I wish you well.

alpha_ni_08

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2010, 05:07:50 pm »
^sis i was also diagnosed of having gall stones. for about a year.. i did this flushing thing every 2 weeks.. yes it's effective.. ang dami lumabas sa poop ko na stones.. verified ng doctor na gall stones yun.. but ang kaya niya lang ilabas yun small ones.. in my case, lagi may naiiwan na 3 big stones.. hindi siya lumalabas every time nagflush ako.. hindi rin siya sumasakit..

pero last september when i had my scheduled ultrasound sinabi na talaga ng doctor na kelangan ko na magpaopera.. so i had no choice.. inalis na buong gall bladder ko.. in a way i felt relieved kasi i do not need to do the flushing every 2 weeks...

sexybaby

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 10:18:45 am »
i just gave birth last october tapos sumakit bigla sikmura ko a month after my delivery.. umulit ito 2 more times.. so i decided to have a checkup and an ultrasound.. mei gallstones ako :( i am so worried since ang liit pa ng baby ko.. ako lang ang nagaalaga sa kanya.. ayoko nang maoperahan.. based sa ultrasound and sabi ng sonologist, kasing liit daw ng sand ang stones 5mm.. pwede pa kaya mailabas sa body ko naturally? i'm so sad talaga.. hay, ang lakas ko kasi kumain.. nagsisisi na ako

babaengmahiwaga

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 12:21:55 pm »
I have gallstones, too, and the attacks are really terrible.  I've read a lot about the flush, but haven't tried it yet.

I also came across an article about water therapy (where you need to drink 2-4 glasses of water when you wake up, and eat normally after an hour).  So far, I think this helps a lot on the attacks.  I haven't had one since I started it, and my bowel movement normalized too.

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 03:46:25 pm »
i tried the gall stone flushing formula and pass a quite number of stones pero may natira pa din. the preparation itself is not that easy. one should drink a glass of apple juice in the morning and evening for two weeks before doing the gall stone flushing treatment. plus the fact that it tasted really bad. babaliktad talaga sikmura mo. just a precaution, kung hindi mo susundin yung preparation (2 weeks apple juice) hindi mo pwedeng i-take yung gall stone flushing treatment dahil mauuwi ka lang sa ER. the malic acid from the apple juice is helping the biliary ducts to dilate. kung hindi well dilated, magkakaroon ka ng gallstone attack.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:38:19 am by iamasinger »

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2012, 08:33:08 pm »
^sis thanks for sharing your experience. Sis pashare naman kung paano mo ginawa? Kaka diagnosed lang sa Papa ko eh.

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 11:39:06 am »
I posted the link on the other thread regarding gallstone flushing. paki-hanap na lang yung thread na yun.

tin-tin18

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 06:31:39 am »
Mga sis is gallbladder stones is same with gallbladder polyp? I was diagnosed to have gallbladder polyp when I had my ultrasound pero sabi naman ng doctor ko its very small and it can just be ignored. Kaya lang I had gastritis kasi and suffering from poor digestion or being bloated after eating fatty meals. Has this something to do with my polyp ba?

iamasinger

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 01:36:32 pm »
yung doctor mo lang makakasagot nyan. or you can research on that pero ingat sa mga pinupuntahang website. ang marerecommend ko na mga sites ay webmd at ang mayo clinic.

DocShe_713

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 08:02:05 pm »
Tintin- gallbladder polyp is different from stones. You dont need to operate on it. The gastritis and bloatedness may not be due to the polyp.

DocShe_713

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 08:04:50 pm »
Those doing the flush, just be careful coz sometimes, the sizes of the stone may be improtant as it may block the common nile duct on its way to the small intestines . When hlocked this can cause yellowing of the skin and surgery is the only option and more complicated because of that.

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2014, 03:16:02 am »
I had my ultrasound this morning because for the past few months I was suffering from stomach pain and vomit. Doctor's finding was gastritis then after the ultrasound may gallstones pala ako. I'm researching and would like to try gallbladder flush first. Hindi na nagwowork yun link sa taas. Sana may makapagshare ng copy for flush procedure.

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 12:22:10 am »
i had a cholecystectomy in 1988 due to gallstones.  it was too many and it spread out into the common bile duct kaya i had pancreatitis on top of the pain from the gallstones.  gallstone flush remedy wasn't even suggested in my case. i tell everyone that the pain from the gallstones is worse than childbirth,  that's how bad it was for me.
btw,  my first major weight gain is after that surgery, kasi there's nothing digesting the fat from food anymore,  kaya nasa blood stream na lang siya.  supposely, forever low fat diet na due to this,  e how can i resist chicharon  and all the good salty fatty junk food di ba?   ;)


eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 11:44:18 pm »
^thanks for sharing. Eto pala disadvantage after the surgery, you will get fat. I had gallstones also sa gallbladder and bile duct.

Anne0828

  • Guest
Re: All about Gallstones and its Remedy
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2014, 05:35:36 pm »
^thanks for sharing. Eto pala disadvantage after the surgery, you will get fat. I had gallstones also sa gallbladder and bile duct.

depende rin sis. yung iba naman mas pumapayat after ng operation.  :) regarding sa flushing madaming instructions online although in my opinion, it's still best to go for lap chole.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close