Author Topic: SWEET IDEAS part 3  (Read 128384 times)

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #460 on: October 20, 2014, 09:08:02 am »
The key is to give him something which he really like. Gave him cufflinks for his birthday (he is addicted to designer cufflinks).. yeah ang mahal promise! haha! Sobrang touched nya cause I went out of my way to buy it (hindi ko alam yun store na yun as in I used GPS pa haha). So madalas akong fishing everytime we talk. Like when I saw that his ipad doesn't have a cool pouch, I bought him one from case logic. He was so thankful and kilig. Ako daw lagi naiisip niya everytime he uses his ipad.. it was so useful daw cause nalalagay niya pati yun charger sa pouch (he travels a lot din kasi). He also loves chocnut so every now and then I buy him a pack of that. I cooked for him too. Sabi ng guy friend ko, those small things daw ang mas ang effect sa kanila.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #461 on: October 20, 2014, 11:12:48 am »
The last sweet (I think) thing I did for him is when I sent him a short video of Akap's chorus with a handwritten note of the lyrics because he has a huge prob. Don't know if kinilig. The one before that was a pocket watch with the message "You're my once upon a time" engraved. Saving up "...You're my ever after" for something more special. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #462 on: October 20, 2014, 11:58:56 am »
The key is to give him something which he really like. Gave him cufflinks for his birthday (he is addicted to designer cufflinks).. yeah ang mahal promise! haha! Sobrang touched nya cause I went out of my way to buy it (hindi ko alam yun store na yun as in I used GPS pa haha). So madalas akong fishing everytime we talk. Like when I saw that his ipad doesn't have a cool pouch, I bought him one from case logic. He was so thankful and kilig. Ako daw lagi naiisip niya everytime he uses his ipad.. it was so useful daw cause nalalagay niya pati yun charger sa pouch (he travels a lot din kasi). He also loves chocnut so every now and then I buy him a pack of that. I cooked for him too. Sabi ng guy friend ko, those small things daw ang mas ang effect sa kanila.

This makes so much sense, and in a way i kind of realize na sweet naman pala ako lol. I remember nung bday nya this yr, he was eyeing on a pair of shorts kaso ayaw nyang bilhin kase it was expensive, hindi kase sya yung type na nagssplurge on clothes. I didn't offer to buy it for him then so i waited for his bday to give it to him. Last xmas, he wanted an SD card for his phone but sabi nya antayin na lang nya xmas bonus to buy one. I also bought that one for him, and nagulat sya when we exchanged xmas gifts kase i remembered daw na yun yung gusto nya.

I also cook and bake for him. I don't really find it sweet talaga, as I cook and bake naman on a regular basis, haha. Pero the first time na pinatikim ko sa kanya uung cupcakes ko, i included a little note saying thank you lang for everything. We were 3 weeks into dating yata that time.

One time na nakwento nya saken na wala syang payong pauwi do nabasa nya on the way home. I got him an umbrella na maliit with a note saying "...dahil inuulan ka ng kagwapuhan". Haha.

Meron ding time na pumunta sya sa bahay, and i bought ice cream for us. I asked him to get the ice cream sa freezer and he giggled a little when he saw my note sa ibabaw nung tub, saying "you're my favorite dessert. I can eat you everyday. :)"

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #463 on: October 20, 2014, 12:14:57 pm »
^ Classic yung line about inuulan ng kagwapuhan. As for the dessert note - naughty!!!
Yes, I totally agree that it matters so much that we take note of what our partners want and need. Pretty much, I am fond of taking note of what he has on his To-Buy list. Eh since he is the type who is impulsive when it comes to shopping, medyo hirap lang ako na unahan siya when it comes to shopping for these stuff!

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #464 on: October 26, 2014, 01:10:06 am »
I really want to pull off something really sweet for my guy, just to thank him for everything. Kaso wala talaga akong maisip na unique. I don't want something na I'll just buy, kase right now I'm not sure if he likes something, but I don't want a scrapbook-y type naman kase I myself am not a fan of that, plus i'm not crafty at all, and tamad to add to that. Sa ngayon wala talaga akong maisip na creative. Haha. Kainis.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #465 on: October 26, 2014, 01:34:52 pm »
These days, our best surprises to each other always comes in very thin sheets of paper... eTickets. Minsan nga.. paperless talaga kasi App na lang that shows the eTicket!

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #466 on: October 29, 2014, 10:34:45 am »
Will go back to this thread to get some sweet ideas, lalo na malapit na uli mag Christmas, and our anniversary! :P

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #467 on: October 29, 2014, 08:41:23 pm »
^sis share some pag may ideas ka ha! Ohh 2nd anniv nyo na!! Ilang months na lang :)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #468 on: November 04, 2014, 05:10:40 pm »
Last anniversary namin, I bought shirts with same design (plan na talaga namin bumili pero dipa namin alam kung anong design). Line yun design sa Uniqlo. He knows na ayaw ko ng Line and mas preferred ko Viber, pero siya mas maka-Line. He was really surprised when I bought shirts with Line design. Kilala ko daw pala sila Brown and Cony (Line characters). Sabi ko naman, di ko alam names nila pero alam ko sila yun mga nasa Line.  Super kinilig daw siya.

Last week naman, he surprised me with plane tickets to their province for next year's Independence day long weekend. Palagi na niya ako sinasama sa province nila. :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #469 on: November 04, 2014, 06:23:27 pm »
^^Yun nga ang prob, wala pa kong idea! Haha yes malapit na nga talaga (kahit next year pa yun. Haha!) Thank you!! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #470 on: November 04, 2014, 07:29:46 pm »
My guy just got me the Holiday designs for the Starbucks Cards and he loaded it generously so it's as if he's buying me my coffee while he's away. Gotta love this man! He knows that the way to my heart is through Strabucks Christmas Blend drinks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close