Author Topic: SWEET IDEAS part 3  (Read 128416 times)

hayne22

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2013, 05:51:35 am »
share ko lang  ;D

3rd wedding anniversary namin ni hubby sa aug.6 since off kami ng thur-fri im planning to surprise him ng 2nights stay sa tagaytay..from wednesday sunduin ko na sya sa office..and tell him na punta kami tagaytay..tapos mag check in kami sa the theodore hotel tagaytay and i request na pag nag dinner kami lagyan ng rose petals yung room namin plus wine  ;)

ayun lang, excited for the upcoming event!

danda

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2013, 08:36:11 am »
Sharing drew arellano's surprise to Iya! Answeet!!!!

bit.ly/IyaShines

cucumber

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #442 on: September 12, 2013, 10:17:43 pm »
Just last month I surprised my boyfriend by giving him a Scrapbook, documenting all our sweet memories sa loob ng 3 years, from pictures to tissues na ginamit namin sa restaurant. haha! :) Pati mga first love letters nya for me when he was still courting me, I pasted it all there. It was fun doing it, it could bring back a lot of memories, pati nga mga receipt ng first date namin as a couple sa coffee shop hehe. Good thing all our pictures have a complete date with it, talagang tinago ko, from our very first picture to our latest picture together. I sent it to him through mail since LDR kami, sobrang nasurprise si BF, he didnt expect it at all. We were talking on the phone while he was scanning through it, and boy did he cry. Sobrang na touch sya. :) It was really a magical feeling. We are turning 4 years come December 4.

Why don't you try this idea guys, Im sure he will love it!  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #443 on: December 02, 2013, 05:06:03 pm »
Now I'm getting lots of nice ideas here. :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #444 on: January 05, 2014, 12:43:56 am »
hindi naman masyado sweet, but nung birthday ni bf, sinundo ko lang sya sa office nila then we got to my apartment may happy birthday banner, and his gift waiting.
gusto ko sana yung balloon boquet sa gift kaso ang tagal sa National Bookstore. Ayun banner na lang, tapos may binili din akong button sa Japan home na "Birthday boy" nakasulat. We had nice dinner, and he pinned the button nung nagpa picture kami


nung 2nd anniv naman namin, nagpa contest ako sa fb sa mga friends namin, mga trivia about our relationship ganon.. may prize talaga, major research sila sa mga photo album namin, akala ko madali lang, kasi alam ko na, haha pero nahirapan sila. Pero may naka perfect :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 02:41:29 am by tomatostellar »

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #445 on: January 07, 2014, 07:50:35 pm »
I sent a card to my boyfriend when he went for a 2-week vacation last holidays. Super na-touch daw siya sa mga sinulat ko. Pina-LBC ko pa yun. Haha!!

mulan-wushu

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #446 on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:23 am »
im running out of ideas na...i did all of your ideas na...[textspeak!] pa ba...  :-\

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #447 on: January 27, 2014, 11:20:58 am »
He has certain insecurities to deal with, minsan, dun nagr-root ang selos nya. Hindi daw naman dahil sa akin. So what I'm doing now is sending him an sms every day containing one of the things I like about him - What I Like About You: you're blah blah blah. Wag sana ako maubusan. ;D

When he was having a rough time late last year, what I did was I found motivational and encouraging quotes na sinulat ko isa isa sa isang small scrapbook-like notebook. Masakit sa kamay but seeing his smile made it all worth it. Natuto ulit ako magsulat. ;D

mulan-wushu

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #448 on: February 03, 2014, 10:37:24 am »
LDR kasi kami, i sent cupcakes para sa birthday nya with cute toppers tas nagpa add ako ng candle dun sa pinagpagawaan ko. sana magustuhan nya.

para sa valentine's naman magpapadeliver ako ng edible flowers.

~ ka [3] na ~

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #449 on: February 08, 2014, 09:48:13 pm »
For this Valentine's, I ordered a big heart-shaped cookie from Mrs. Fields (14 inches)  to be delivered to his condo on the 14th. Favorite niya kasi Mrs. Fields cookies kaya yun naisip ko.hehe.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #450 on: February 08, 2014, 10:04:27 pm »
Effort na lang for him. Sketched his face in one of his portfolio shots.

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #451 on: February 09, 2014, 01:37:40 am »
Wow nakakatuwa basahin, ang dami nyong sweet ideas :-) ewan ko ba ako walang ka romance romance sa katawan, siguro the sweetest thing i did for my partner was bake him cupcakes, kaso i bake naman whenever i want so i dont think that counts haha.

Ah mahilig din pala ako magbigay sa kanya ng post it notes, mga little notes lang for everyday, like "ingat sa work", or "i miss you everyday", tas kung san san ko nilalagay (sa pocket nya, sa bag, sa jacket, etc). Kaya magtetext na lang sya saken pag di na kame magkasama at nabasa na nya yung note. I remember kase the first time i did that, he kept the note sa wallet nya. So kinilig ako haha kaya madalas ko na sya ginagawa. Haha.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #452 on: February 09, 2014, 01:47:57 am »
^
I plan on doing that the next time we see each other. Naka-ready na nga eh. Isisingit ko sa wallet nya. ;D

mynameisxtine

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #453 on: February 13, 2014, 03:27:50 am »
Sweet ideas?

I think the sweetest thing I've done to him is, palagi ako nasa tabi nya everytime na kelangan nya ng karamay or someone to lean on.

Tamad kasi akong tao..LOL haggard kasi sa trabaho, so tamad na ako mag isip kung [textspeak!] pang pwede kong gawin I mean, kagaya ng ibang ginagawa nyo na mag bake, magluto etc.. hehe

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #454 on: October 12, 2014, 01:08:47 pm »
^sis! That's so cute.

Grabe until now wala pa din yata akong major "sweet idea" na nagagawa for him. Haha. Pag nagiisip ako ngayon... Hmm wala talaga. Except for the post it messages ma bihira ko na lang din gawin lately since madalas din naman kami magkasama.

I had an idea nung nasa disneyland kami to buy him a stuffed toy ni genie from aladdin.. Tapos yung note would say "because you make my wishes come true". Kaso fail kase hindi ako makahanap! And di na din ako nakaikot sa lahat ng souvenir stores kase nagmamadali lang kami nun since around 4pm na kami dumating. Haha. Sayang, cute pa naman sana.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #455 on: October 12, 2014, 01:58:23 pm »
^ Di bale. In my trips, if I can find something like that, I'll let you know. Let's buy for D!
---
Mahilig ako sa mga gimik gimik na ganito. Sa dami ng nagawa ko almost out of ideas.

...may time I had a fondant cake made, shaped like a Nikon D90 camera since it was his first dslr ever
...in one of his trips, he brought me back a box.. na excite ako kasi it was a box for a bag brand i loved - when I opened it walang bag.. boo! Pero may envelope na may plane tickets for a trip! Yey!
...he also tried hiding my birthday gift and later I found out that it was the bag that I wanted. Sobrang happy dance thereafter!

simang

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #456 on: October 12, 2014, 04:14:51 pm »
^wow yeyyy! Yes please if may makita ka!! :))

I remembered i also wanted to give him a fondant cake na candy crush naman, kase he used to be so addicted to that game. Hindi na din natuloy!! Haha

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #457 on: October 12, 2014, 08:25:35 pm »
^ Sure thing! It's never too late for the Candy Crush idea. If hindi cake, puede ring cupcakes then yung toppers iba ibang gems.

And I suddenly remembered my boo sending me a package with a heart formed by a variety of stuff like a pair of purple socks, rainbow loom bands, etc.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2014, 01:51:43 am »
I'm running out of ideas so I'm thinking of giving him a framed rose next month, exactly a year that we've been together. It's one of the three roses he gave me on our first date. And perhaps a short message in a small bottle which tells how a year with him has changed my life. Wala na ako maisip, my creative juices has gone dry at the moment.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: SWEET IDEAS part 3
« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2014, 12:02:56 pm »
^^ Loved the rose idea! Ikaw na. As in ang galing kaya ng rose idea plus message in a bottle. If that ain't creative, I don't know what is! :)

---

Anything personalized always puts a smile in my face. Personalized bracelet, either with my name on it or charms that represent stuff about me. A locket with my favorite things is also among the best gifts I received. Personalized hand made cards also make me smile like a fool. I am all about the personalized approach. I also once got a lighter, though the whole point was not for me to light things up or set anything in flames, but there was an engraving of my favorite quote. Also, another personalized item that my brothers got me was a designer bag with my initials on it (heat stamped). Then, I also have a wallet from my Mum with my initials, too!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close