watch now

Author Topic: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE  (Read 38888 times)

TowBerryBlue

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2013, 11:52:06 pm »
Under the Tuscan Sun

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2013, 12:19:50 am »
I love the family man by nicolas cage.. I really wish it would happen to my first love.. :)

TowBerryBlue

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2013, 10:51:18 pm »
I love the family man by nicolas cage.. I really wish it would happen to my first love.. :)

sana mapanood to ng ex ko. hehe

sassy_taurus8

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2013, 06:50:55 pm »
My Bestfriend's Wedding
Ever After
Never Been Kissed
Enchanted
Pitch Perfect
27 Dresses

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2013, 06:58:33 pm »
I recently watched Here Comes the Boom, it's a super feel good movie! Comedic + effectively inspirational at the same time :)

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2013, 09:30:57 pm »
I like 'The change-up'. Nung una akala ko typical na puro kalokohan lang dahil sa role ni ryan reynolds, may twist at may lesson pala.

komodojo

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2013, 08:55:49 pm »
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - It's about a group of retirees who went to a hotel in India falsely believing that it's a luxurious, state of the art retirement home. Super feel good movie!  ;D

RonaWeasley

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2013, 10:58:56 pm »
The Wedding Singer
Pitch Perfect
Bring it on Again

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2013, 12:18:19 am »
Andaming feel good movies:

I forgot the title but it stars Marissa Tomei & Robert Downey Jr.
- Notting Hill
- Ever after
- Valentines day
- New year's eve
- Back up plan
- My best friend's wedding


komodojo

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #109 on: February 09, 2013, 11:36:37 am »
@qmoonlight If I'm not mistaken, the title is Only You. It's the one where Marissa Tomei is searching for her "soul mate" whose exact name (as in first + last name) was told to her by a fortune teller when she was just a child. I love that movie! ;D

Another feel good early Robert Downey Jr film is Hearts and Souls.

twotrickpony

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:36 am »
A lot like love!!

qmoonlight

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #111 on: February 09, 2013, 11:41:43 am »
@qmoonlight If I'm not mistaken, the title is Only You. It's the one where Marissa Tomei is searching for her "soul mate" whose exact name (as in first + last name) was told to her by a fortune teller when she was just a child. I love that movie! ;D

Another feel good early Robert Downey Jr film is Hearts and Souls.

Thanks sis. Yes, that's it. Mid-90's yata yon but I can't forget that movie.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #112 on: February 09, 2013, 12:32:33 pm »
warm bodies! hehe :)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #113 on: February 09, 2013, 04:00:14 pm »
Pitch Perfect! Acca-awesome! ;D

Maein

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2013, 02:59:40 am »
The Blind Side
Our idiot Brother
Click
Invictus
Tower Heist
Little Miss Sunshine
Wall E

merian

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2013, 04:05:16 am »
3 Idiots
Pitch Perfect
While You Were Sleeping

loball

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2013, 10:46:28 pm »
21 Jump Street
White Chicks

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 08:34:09 am »
Pitch Perfect
my sassy girl! ;)

akosilg

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #118 on: February 20, 2013, 10:35:22 pm »
the devil wears prada & the lucky one  ;D

iloveshoes88

  • Guest
Re: SUGGEST A FEEL GOOD MOVIE
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2013, 09:25:46 am »
Such a shame that I just watched 3 Idiots last night but whatever, it is THE BOMB - And this is now my new favorite next to Inception :)

AAL IZZ WELL!!!  :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close