Death anniversary ng paternal lolo ko nung 26Feb. Merong National Conference yung company ni Daddy sa probinsya and since shareholder kami ni hubby, kelangan ko sumama. Nagdadalawang isip ako sumama kasi maiiwan yung 2 kong anak dito sa Manila (eldest needs to go to school, youngest, too young and is quite a handful to bring). Anyway, when I finally decided to go, I dreamed of my lolo inside a hospital, I didnt actually see him in my dream, but I saw an old man and I knew it was him. When I woke up the next day, I immediately bought 2 packs of candles to bring with me when I go the province. I visited him in the cemetery during the Nat'l Conference, so no more dreams after.
The creepy part was, a few days before his death anniv, my youngest daughter, clinged to me so hard one evening as if she was very scared. I immediately understood that she might be seeing something scary since this wasn't the 1st time it happened (I think I've shared it in this thread or in the feng shui thread, incidents like this happened before All Saints Day last year) so I told her not to be scared and that we should pray to Jesus. After that, she was already calm. The next evening, around 6pm, she was with my relative who was watching her, and she was so scared and covered herself on the pillow, and she wouldn't let go of the pillow. The relative said she was scared of something at the door inside our room. So, she immediately grabbed her (which was quite a feat coz my daughter doesn't want to let go of the pillow) and ran downstairs. When my daughter saw me, she kept on repeating, " Scary lolo, scary lolo." I remembered that my lolo's death anniv was coming, so I held my daughter, went near the room and talked to my lolo not to scare her since she's just a child and that I already visited him when I went back to the province just like what he wanted me to. Thank God, nothing happened after that.