watch now

Author Topic: Office Supply Geeks  (Read 152291 times)

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #420 on: August 11, 2013, 08:18:32 am »
^Try Office Warehouse, sis. That's where I buy my tape for my Brother label maker.

Thank you, Domestic Diva!

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2013, 01:48:45 pm »
^you're welcome, sis! Nice ang bagong labas ng Brother label maker. Waterproof labels na.
When my label maker conks out, I'll get the one that can make waterproof labels :)

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2013, 01:58:26 pm »
Mine uses waterproof labels. Got it from a thrift shop for 50 pesos. It's missing it's AC cord though, but I just use batteries. Sana I can find labels in pink or stripes.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2013, 03:35:36 pm »
^what a steal, sis!!! Maybe office warehouse might have a cable for sale too :)

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2013, 03:47:52 pm »
Meron sa mga electrical supply store. I'm just so lazy to look for one. Hahaha! I was actually unsure if it was working when I got it. Naisip ko, for 50 pesos, okay na kahit di sya gumana. I was pleasantly surprised when it did work. Ganito sya, but in red. Hay sana meron nung thermal labels. Naubos kasi yung cartridge nung pasukan. :)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #425 on: August 12, 2013, 05:48:14 pm »
^Maybe you can bring your old cartridge just to sure, sis. That's what I do. I even take a picture
Of my label maker's model. Ganito http://www.ptouchdirect.com/ptouch/pt85.htmlnaman sa akin. Buti di pa obsolete! Hahaha

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #426 on: August 12, 2013, 05:56:32 pm »
Thanks for the info, DD! I appreciate it.
Here's to us, all the OC labelers of the world. Hahahaha!

Sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #427 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:27 pm »
Grabe kamahal yung cartridge ng thermal labeler ng Brother -- <800 pesos! :( Jusmio, 50 pesos lang bili ko sa labeler ko + initial cartridge.

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #428 on: September 27, 2013, 01:25:38 pm »
^yup! mahal nga ang tape, sis.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #429 on: February 27, 2014, 12:47:33 am »
Nagbebenta pa ba Muji nung parang checklist na stamp?

blatherina

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #430 on: April 21, 2014, 07:02:23 am »
^got mine sa Greenbelt branch ages ago... pero huling punta ko parang nag re-stock sila.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #431 on: April 22, 2014, 05:56:09 pm »
^Thanks for the reply. Forgot to update my post but I found the stamp a couple of days after I asked here.

seven82

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #432 on: April 23, 2014, 10:57:19 am »
saan nakakabili ng automatic tape dispenser? something like this

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Motex-Wheel-type-Tape-Dispenser-scotch_11174015.html

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2014, 06:40:02 pm »
I'm collecting fountain pens and inks now. Stop na ko sa ballpens and thought of investing sa fountain pen.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #434 on: September 19, 2014, 11:23:26 pm »
sobrang dami ko ng pens! nag dry na tuloy yung ink ng iba :(

dolcespressivo

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #435 on: September 25, 2014, 12:29:13 am »
Colored g-tec/hi-tec pens! ;)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2015, 09:57:25 am »
Midori travellers's notebooks.....anybody know where to buy?  Thanks.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2015, 10:21:46 am »
^Scribe :)

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #438 on: March 06, 2015, 10:07:54 am »
^ thanks.  Sana nasa within the budget  ko...  ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Office Supply Geeks
« Reply #439 on: March 06, 2015, 10:53:19 am »
^You can call them first to inquire. Nasa P2000-P2500 yung passport and regular sized Midori nila. May kasama na sa loob yun. I think yung bago ngayon eh 2015 weekly ang kasama. Dati kasi grid notebook lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close