Author Topic: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?  (Read 182662 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #680 on: March 05, 2014, 01:21:51 pm »
^ if some guys ask you out naman pala then suitor na tawag dun

hindi na rin uso panliligaw ngayon since it's not effective..masyadong lopsided and gives the power to the girl, dating is more effective in getting to know each other since mas pantay ang scales.

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #681 on: March 05, 2014, 01:25:39 pm »
iba kasi yung nakikipag-date lang sa nanliligaw..meron kasing nakikipag-date muna then pag di feel ni guy si girl then dedma na..while pag sinabing nanliligaw then it means willing si guy i-persue si girl..

so i think the title of this thread is kinda tricky..  :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #682 on: March 05, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »
^^truth! Not so many guys make ligaw nowadays. And if a girl is up to the modern type of ligawan, you'll realize that it's actually easier to filter the worthy ones.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #683 on: March 05, 2014, 03:44:33 pm »
^@velvetdreams - same sentiments, though there are guys who does like a girl whose chubby :)


meron, pero bibihira. siguro 1 out of 30 or 50 guys or baka more panga.



hindi na rin uso panliligaw ngayon since it's not effective..masyadong lopsided and gives the power to the girl, dating is more effective in getting to know each other since mas pantay ang scales.


Masyadong "invested" kasi ang lalaki kapag nanligaw sya.  He is professing his love and affection, and commitment to the girl na hindi pa nya kilala?  So ang question paano nya nagustuhan si girl?  Physical attributes lang?  Eh paano kung pangit ugali?

So i think mas ok parin nga ang dating.  Kasi both sides get to know each other, test the compatibility, at kung may chemistry/spark between the two. Kesa yung ligaw agad na ang question ko sa guy - "sigurado ka?".

iba kasi yung nakikipag-date lang sa nanliligaw..meron kasing nakikipag-date muna then pag di feel ni guy si girl then dedma na..while pag sinabing nanliligaw then it means willing si guy i-persue si girl..


ganun ba iyon?  dedmahan na kung hindi nila feel ang isa't isa?  hindi ba napaka bastos naman nun?  hindi ba sila mag usap man lang na "we are better off as friends" kesa dedma?   ;D





unsophisticatedme

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #684 on: March 05, 2014, 04:02:18 pm »
ouch naman! haha..newbie here :)

honestly, that's what I feel..tingin ko sa sarili ko im not pretty..I never had a bf and Im turning 30 this year. It sucks! haha.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #685 on: March 05, 2014, 04:43:46 pm »

^ sis, minsan wala naman sa physical. nasa nagdadala. Especially for guys. Kahit hindi kagwapuhan, ang lakas lang ng appeal (example Brad Pitt).

Sa mga babae, minsan ganun din. Like si Jessica Parker, di ako nagagandahan sa kanya, pero bakit ang daming tao gandang ganda sa kanya.

So I guess nasa projection mo ng sarili mo iyan at confidence.  If you feel something is lacking, dun ka magfocus.  Ako I don't think I am pretty as well, feeling lang haha  But I make it a point that I dress well, laging poised, mega high heels, make up, alaga ng skin, etc.  So try to find what you think ang nagc-cause ng insecurities mo and address it. Kesa sayangin mo ang panahon mo thinking about it, do something about it. 



simang

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #686 on: March 05, 2014, 05:10:13 pm »
Here's an except from an article by Nick Bastion:

"What do I look for when I look at the physical aspects of a
woman? I look at her smile. I notice her posture, the way she
holds herself, her poise, her gait. I notice if she is putting
out positive vibes or not.

And then, if she comments on it, or tries to insecurely hide it,
I notice her weight. At that point, I do.

If she sees something wrong with it, then so do I. Because I see
something wrong with people viewing their bodies in a way that
isn't ideal.

Men don't care about your weight because they want a hot and
healthy woman. If you look at many of the “hot” celebrities
getting press today you will see a pretty significant range of
weight represented in women, probably more so than any other
time in history.

All of these women are still seen as highly sexually desirable,
despite how different they all may come up on a scale. I know
that most of Hollywood is skinny but there are a few actresses
on the “larger” side that get a lot of praise, admiration, and
acceptance even if they don’t fit the “standard”

Instead of focusing on your weight, your man is actually
focusing on the way you make him feel. Do you make him feel
attractive? Do you laugh at his jokes? Do you have fun together?
When your eyes meet do you feel a connection? Do your eyes light
up when you see each other?

This is what men are zoning in on. Not whether your love handles
are showing or you have a flat butt."

He was talking about a girl's weight, but this is relatable to any physical attributes a girl is insecure with. You see, women are conscious about how they look to be more "likeable" but for a guy, how you present yourself is what's important (as Girltalker2 said). There is no universal standard of beauty, and as cliche as it may sound, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. So we can't blame our looks for not having a suitor. It sure is more than the looks.

And I also believe in the law of attraction. You have to think it to feel it. So if you believe you're not pretty enough to have a boyfriend... then that's your reality.

chubzy

  • Guest
Re: pag wala ba suitor ang isang girl, ibig sabihin pangit siya?
« Reply #687 on: March 05, 2014, 07:06:24 pm »
ui kahit naman pangit may lumiligaw pa din, un lang baka pangit din.. hehe  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close