We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I know some people na hinde kagandahan pero ligawin and some na maganda talaga pero hinde pansinin. It's all about the appeal I guess. When I was still single, mejo madame nage-express ngintent pero hinde tinutuloy cus I looked intimidating daw. Bihira lang naglakas loob talaga kase mukha kong maldita and high maintenance daw. The point is, if a guy likes you enough, kahit ano pang barrier ang anjan, kahit pa para kayong pinkie and index fingers when it comes to height, kung talagang gusto ka nya, liligawan ka pa din nya.