Author Topic: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video  (Read 150494 times)

pinkalicious

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2013, 10:24:18 pm »
Any other suggestions mga sis?

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2013, 10:47:14 pm »
Try
You and Me song by Wannadies :)

odrey

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #162 on: July 22, 2014, 05:33:19 am »
try nyo po yung "Easy To Love You by Novel", "Run by Jennifer Nettles & Matt Nathanson" maganda po yan,hehe..
yan po balak ko gamit for my upcoming weeding this July 20,2015
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 05:42:38 am by odrey »

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2014, 12:54:18 am »
Our SDE background music puro instrumental lang. Check my signature. I left it to Mayad to come up with the appropriate music for our SDE. Even our photo slideshow, I told Pat its up to him =)

I have songs in mind but minsan kasi baka hindi bagay sa mood ng wedding namin. So hinayaan ko na lang sila to pick the appropriate songs =)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:58:48 am by vhanya »

queenelvira

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2014, 07:15:29 pm »
I used "The Light" by Sarah Bareilles for our SDE :) i chose this kasi di nakakasawa pakinggan..

for those who likes upbeat music, I recommend "I choose you" by Sarah Bareilles as well, from her new album (nandun din yung "brave"). maganda sya, and so different from the sad, broken songs from her previous albums.. she sounds so in love, kaya i used it for our Prenup Pics AVP.. sobrang sweet ng song na 'to..  :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2014, 07:49:48 pm »
Eto wala ako alam haayz. We need 2 pa man din for photo then video.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2014, 02:06:28 pm »
Try
You and Me song by Wannadies :)

isa to sa mga fave songs ko.

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2014, 02:54:45 pm »
I agree with you sis Vhanya! I think it's best to leave it to the artists (photographer and videographer) to choose the song for the SDE because that's part of their art :)

Our SDE background music puro instrumental lang. Check my signature. I left it to Mayad to come up with the appropriate music for our SDE. Even our photo slideshow, I told Pat its up to him =)

I have songs in mind but minsan kasi baka hindi bagay sa mood ng wedding namin. So hinayaan ko na lang sila to pick the appropriate songs =)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #168 on: February 18, 2015, 01:29:38 pm »
In our case mas gusto namin na sa amin galing yung songs for our sde. I personally chose Like A Star cos it's one of my favorite feel good songs... and Telling the World cos i thought it's fun and i find it really catchy.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #169 on: February 18, 2015, 01:58:45 pm »
I'll leave this to the P/V team. They know what to do. :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2015, 03:41:44 pm »
i already told them my requests:
sde - ten feet tall by afrojack
avp - my favourite book by the stars

^_^

moizzzelle

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #171 on: February 18, 2015, 05:05:39 pm »
Heto naman plan kong BG songs.

SDE - Reasons to Love You by Meiko
AVP: Wouldn't it Be Nice by Beach Boys

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #172 on: February 18, 2015, 05:07:20 pm »
terrified is one of a good SDE song..

April30

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #173 on: February 18, 2015, 06:48:37 pm »
Telling the World cos i thought it's fun and i find it really catchy.

Eto ba yung song by Taio Cruz? One of the theme song from blue? I like this one too!

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #174 on: February 18, 2015, 11:05:21 pm »
I want The Day Before You by Rascall Flatts for SDE, si h2b gusto Mirrors. Hahaha.. Di pa kami reconciled sa gusto namin background song.

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #175 on: February 18, 2015, 11:13:40 pm »
i like Latch by Natalie Taylor.
Heard it from one of Jason M's recent sde :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2015, 03:09:37 pm »
@April30 yes sis... ang nice ng song... It sticks to you... Well, for me oo hehe

VShe

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #177 on: February 19, 2015, 03:18:07 pm »
Kami din wala.  Andami na listahan wala pang final hahaha

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #178 on: February 19, 2015, 07:42:39 pm »
i'll leave it na lang sa p/v team namin, they know what's best :)

stupidgal

  • Guest
Re: background song for SDE(same-day edit)video
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2015, 12:54:45 pm »
We got Best Day of My Life by American Authors. Our SDE wasn't the mushy type of video, it was more on the light and happy side hence the song. I actually texted our videographer right after I left the hotel for the church ceremony because I just felt that song was best for the occasion since everyone was feeling bubbly too. As in no drama.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close