watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53474 times)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #380 on: July 28, 2016, 09:07:40 am »
I feel so blessed because I was able to go to Europe for free care of my new job.

damonsgirl

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #381 on: July 28, 2016, 09:11:58 am »
I feel so blessed because I got pregnant after just one IUI cycle and over 3 yrs of marriage. My baby is due in November. :)

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #382 on: July 28, 2016, 05:04:37 pm »
I have you, JC <3

Getting through this is easier kasi I have you. Kahit na sinasabi mong hindi mo ako nasasamahan, knowing I have you in my life is enough :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2016, 12:54:28 pm »
~ busog, we eat 3x a day
~ roof on our head
~ family and friends
~ I have work
~ I have a loving and faithful partner
~ I get to travel every now and then
~ malayo sa war (at least for now)


shinies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #384 on: July 31, 2016, 04:41:53 pm »
maganda ang buhay
ramdam pagmamahal ng mga kapamilya at kaibigan

anonemus

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #385 on: August 17, 2016, 04:20:38 pm »
And I have you, RB-- body, soul, heart, mind and everything!

Just as you have mine <3 <3 <3

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2016, 05:30:51 am »
I feel really blessed and really grateful because I am where I always wanted to be and more. I wouldn't have it any other way.

MrsKolca

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2016, 04:20:55 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have a handsome, loving and hardworking hubby, plus 2 lovely daughters! :)

DalagangPinay

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #388 on: September 03, 2016, 10:12:38 pm »
I was able to go abroad..
family and friends

three8one

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2016, 04:27:28 pm »
I have Christ in me.. and everything will follows.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close