watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53624 times)

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2016, 04:04:25 pm »
Going to work in another country SOON. :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #361 on: April 06, 2016, 07:04:42 am »
i have my hubby :)

latte

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #362 on: April 06, 2016, 07:07:04 am »
I have so many true and good friends who has loved me unconditionally, they stood by me through good and literally bad times.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #363 on: April 06, 2016, 09:00:17 am »
I am woman. A very, very beautiful woman :-*

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #364 on: April 06, 2016, 10:20:01 am »
Kahit na upset ako today. Marami pa rin akong ipinagpapasalamat sa Diyos.

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #365 on: April 18, 2016, 10:57:38 pm »
of the many opportunities God is showing me at this moment :)

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #366 on: April 20, 2016, 03:40:57 pm »
I feel so blessed because Im finally graduating!!! :)

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #367 on: April 22, 2016, 07:03:27 pm »
Im lucky to have such nice sister in law!:)

Laud8753

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #368 on: April 22, 2016, 10:04:21 pm »
I still have money left and I will have more!

patchuchai

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2016, 02:19:41 pm »
I am blessed that I am still alive. Im praying to relieve of arthritis pain.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #370 on: April 24, 2016, 06:12:23 am »
Ambilis natapos and pain free na ako sa wisdom teeth extraction ko! 3 teeth in one day, onting sakit pagkawala ng anesthesia. At overnight sleep lang katapat parang walang nangyari. Hehe.

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2016, 12:00:28 am »
I'm normal. Even though I  couldn't seem to trust someone, I could still trust words and letters that I write on my blog to vent out my feelings or imaginations by producing works of literature. I feel so blessed because in this way, I could feel God's presence.

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #372 on: June 14, 2016, 12:41:44 am »
I thank God because of my family's 4-day subic vacation... it was physically tiring but emotionally filling... I feel wonderful!

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #373 on: June 15, 2016, 12:32:15 pm »
may likes at followers na yung blog namin huhu thank you lord!

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #374 on: June 15, 2016, 06:44:13 pm »
I was able to attend a seminar yesterday at New World to help manage our younger staffs and learned from it.

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2016, 03:24:48 pm »
maraming dumating na pera  ;D

Kiiismet

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #376 on: June 16, 2016, 03:44:16 pm »
I am 23 weeks preggy now. I have pcos! :)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #377 on: June 29, 2016, 10:53:31 pm »
I met with my lawyer friend and now I feel more confident in handling things knowing I will be given proper legal guidance.  One thing I learned, it's important to have a proper accountant and lawyer to make sure your business runs smoothly.  You know how people are when it comes to social media.  Whatever comes out of their minds comes out of their computers.  Think before you click ika nga.


super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #378 on: June 30, 2016, 02:47:25 am »
after my kids (9 and 16) answering their assignment, they get a bible and they read and memorize a verse... no one told them to do it, they have the initiative to do it on their own.

mikelly

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #379 on: July 28, 2016, 04:14:30 am »
I was able to move in to our target place
I was able to get a homebased job and has good standing with my bosses
My family and I are healthy
faithful pa din sa kin asawa ko  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close