watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53479 times)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #340 on: October 13, 2014, 02:11:15 pm »
because the platelet count of the two are okay, glad it was not dengue.

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2015, 11:31:48 pm »
I am blessed because there's so much realization I've encountered lately...  From conversation with my boss to someone who I just met... And dami kong natutunan sa kanila.. And ang bait ni God kasi pinapagaan niya loob ko... Lalo niyang sinasabi sakin na "Anak, relax ka lang, ako na ang bahala... "  :)

Thank you po Lord.. :)

may12

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #342 on: February 21, 2015, 07:15:30 am »
I feel so blessed because when I compare my life now to my life two years ago... it makes me cry. Kasi I have everything I need now. I have everyone I love. Thank you, God!  :)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #343 on: February 25, 2015, 12:35:32 am »
I am loved by my daughter and she is growing up as a God-fearing kid

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #344 on: February 25, 2015, 05:52:53 am »
nafifeel kong ok un baby sa tyan ko at lumalaking maayos un panganay ko...

miyay

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #345 on: February 25, 2015, 09:26:53 am »
today is a new day.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #346 on: March 29, 2015, 07:19:21 pm »
I feel so blessed because my crush JJKK and I were seatmates yesterday during the exam and he kept on chatting with me (we were the only ones talking inside the examination room) before the exam and he even commented that I don't look my age and he thought I was way younger (In reality, he's 5 years younger than me). I was so happy yesterday just being with him.

17glut

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #347 on: March 29, 2015, 07:47:28 pm »
never been so relaxed in my entire life...don't need to worry much about everything

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2015, 02:31:22 am »
Super close kame ng anak ko . we're like best friends

killbill

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2015, 02:40:02 am »
I have great friends.

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #350 on: March 30, 2015, 03:45:38 am »
because I have a good job, loving family and best friends :)
I am filled with love

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #351 on: March 30, 2015, 04:23:00 am »
-healthy and happy family
-friends and support system
-Jesus in our Life. God is more than enough.

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #352 on: March 30, 2015, 05:40:03 am »
Because everything in life is good.

joevicko

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #353 on: March 30, 2015, 01:38:27 pm »
...because I have a handsome and healthy Little One
...because my family is complete
...because God gave me a loving husband

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #354 on: March 30, 2015, 05:49:58 pm »
My life is going great. :)

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #355 on: March 26, 2016, 01:11:08 am »
I have you, JC

anonemus

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #356 on: April 03, 2016, 05:16:12 pm »
I have you, RB

cynth_pink00

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #357 on: April 04, 2016, 09:36:50 am »
I have the best siblings and Jesus has always been there to guide us!

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #358 on: April 04, 2016, 10:25:26 am »
i feel so blessed na nagkaron din ako ng item

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #359 on: April 05, 2016, 09:59:50 am »
...of my husband. I'm not sure what I did to deserve him.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close