watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53547 times)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #320 on: July 26, 2014, 09:22:00 pm »
Ambabait sakin ng mga tao recently, nakakawala ng stress. Hehe.

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #321 on: July 27, 2014, 07:03:54 pm »
My family is complete! With additional bro and sis in laws and of course my lovely pamangkins

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #322 on: July 27, 2014, 10:44:11 pm »
Kasi may asim pa ko. hehe

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #323 on: August 28, 2014, 01:08:04 pm »


I am still alive
Healthy ako at family ko
I have the best husband
I live in a beautiful country (Australia)
I have good friends.
I have always been blessed all my life..

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #324 on: August 28, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »
...because i don't have to deal with all the relationship drama

jansalcedo

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #325 on: September 05, 2014, 01:01:18 am »
Im engaged and alive!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2014, 01:12:55 am »
I have a good job and sooner makakasama ko na daughter ko.

God is good. :)

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #327 on: September 23, 2014, 01:47:12 am »
There are so many people that make my life meaningful and also I feel God's grace on me palagi. :)

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #328 on: September 23, 2014, 01:59:15 am »
Malapit ng lumabas ang baby ko...  :) :) :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2014, 02:12:35 am »
^oh congratulations sis!!! have a safe delivery!! :)

----

Ang gwapo ng boyfriend ko. Hahaha :)

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #330 on: September 23, 2014, 04:55:14 am »
i have a comfortable life

sweetjaja16

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #331 on: September 27, 2014, 10:57:00 pm »
because I have 2 wonderful kids, MJ and JR, and a loving husband, Dhaddie.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2014, 04:27:11 am »
I'm still alive and have once again recovered from sickness

The Big Guy ^ never fails to make His presence known.

My mom's doing better and better each day as if she never had a stroke.

My tita. Though we didn't see eye to eye last year, a simple "happy mother's day" greeting changed everything.

My boyfriend who is such a strong man with an equally strong will and persistence.

That I can juggle two jobs (office and online) and still have a lot of time in my hands to spend with family, friends, bf, and with myself too. And oh, my dog too. :)

Friends.

Life lessons.

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #333 on: September 29, 2014, 12:51:21 pm »
kahit na nagkanda leche leche na married life ko, I still feel blessed dahil sa anak ko at family ko na anjan lang para sakin..at may trabaho ako para mabuhay ko siya at sarili ko

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #334 on: September 29, 2014, 05:01:53 pm »
ok lang yan sis darshan ;D  me too, but i'm lucky and blessed to see my baby growing up. His turning 1 next month... ;D

Darshan

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2014, 09:12:34 am »
thank you gharz412..dami pala natin single parents dito? or maybe di ka pa single mom hehe sorry...has

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #336 on: September 30, 2014, 02:39:05 pm »
legally not yet, but I am physically single mom ;)  ayos lang yan sis, wala naman tayong di kakayanin basta para sa mga anak and ofcourse kesa magsuffer tayo... ;D

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #337 on: October 09, 2014, 10:00:59 am »
I have everything i need and more! Life is good!

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #338 on: October 09, 2014, 02:15:15 pm »
I feel so blessed because right now i woke up realizing the things that i should've done before. Like continuing my life,loving and taking care of the people who really cares for me. I gave those people up for the person who just left me now. But the positive side is, God gave me another chance to change my life. To continue what i left. To focus on the goal ive always wanted. Another trials might come. And it would be hard for the first month but i know i can do this. Accepting and forgiving, to cleanse a broken heart. I'll be preparing my self for someone worth fighting for.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #339 on: October 09, 2014, 06:54:12 pm »
God never left me and was with me every step of the way. That He answered my prayers very quickly in a lot of ways which was a bit overwhelming.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close