watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53636 times)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #300 on: May 22, 2014, 02:32:05 pm »
I feel so blessed because of everything I have now. :)

rinapie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #301 on: May 22, 2014, 02:34:41 pm »
i have two job offers.

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #302 on: May 22, 2014, 07:27:04 pm »
@lilstar. Thank sis! :)


ococmodestatus

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2014, 03:02:22 pm »
God is giving me long time to sleep...

vicpin

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2014, 03:03:49 pm »
I've accepted Jesus as my Savior from a sure death to hell because of my sins. I can now live a better life that's not mine but His. Life is meaningful.  :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2014, 08:45:07 pm »
Of all the work opportunities God has given me and continues to provide for me. <3

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #306 on: June 20, 2014, 12:14:02 am »
I feel cared for and loved.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #307 on: June 20, 2014, 01:28:33 am »
God always gives me enough, and perhaps even more than I could realize.

I am blessed because I will always have what’s BEST, whether I believe it or not.

And for the mere fact that I am still alive ;)

margauxkhloe

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2014, 09:30:00 am »
I feel so blessed because God gave me a beautiful and a healthy baby girl :) And I feel blessed because I have a loving family!  :D

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #309 on: June 25, 2014, 12:37:40 pm »
My work envt is improving and work load is turning out alot "chiller". I feel appreciated at my workplace.

And i have a very suppportive boyfriend to all my whims and wants.

Plus, my mom just celebrated her birthday last sunday. Cheers to more happy years!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2014, 06:35:43 pm »
i feel really blessed because i have the most supportive parents i could ever have and that I am Married to the love of my life.

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2014, 09:55:26 pm »
...despite all the nega thoughts there's always this person who believes i can be better
...my mom is home after 11 yrs!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #312 on: July 23, 2014, 02:00:43 am »
I'm blessed because God made me strong. :) Kahit anong challenges ang dumating sakin alam kong kakayanin ko kasi God made me that way e. :)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #313 on: July 23, 2014, 03:20:24 am »
well, mababaw lang ipagpapasalamat ko ngayong araw na to.. hindi mashadong mahihirap na pmr napupunta sa akin.. kaya ang saya saya ko hehe.. o diba, big or small man, blessing pa rin :D

killbill

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #314 on: July 23, 2014, 04:33:50 am »
1. You gave me enough strength and wisdom.
 
2. Good health

3. Better relationship with family and friends.

4. Bonus na lang ang career, material things and lovelife.

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #315 on: July 25, 2014, 04:07:52 pm »
natuwad din ang isa sa mga pangarap namen, nabiyayaan na din kame ng anak..salamat ng sobra sobra papa Jesus..

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #316 on: July 25, 2014, 05:35:44 pm »
because my friends and a few office mates are so supportive of me :D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #317 on: July 25, 2014, 10:48:25 pm »
I'm starting makabangon and get a better life

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #318 on: July 26, 2014, 12:41:55 am »
I am loved

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #319 on: July 26, 2014, 06:40:49 pm »
this year has been so much better than the last year.
so far
started working na
got to watch taylor swift concert in manila finally
got to go to the states to visit my closest friends (since high school)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close