watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53749 times)

chinnie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #280 on: January 27, 2014, 08:21:12 am »
I feel so blessed because God gave me a husband that I truly deserve. God really knows me, he gave the other half of me.

gumpaste

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2014, 08:42:51 am »
I am here, completely and mindfully. :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2014, 11:21:40 pm »
i feel blessed for having my loving asawa! :)

bellanjelah

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2014, 11:48:55 pm »
im very blessed because I was given another chance to live plus an angel by my side.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2014, 11:50:51 pm »
Everyone I love and care about is alive and kickin'. :)

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #285 on: February 02, 2014, 04:35:49 pm »
I feel so blessed for having a high paid commission! ♥

alice_alice

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #286 on: May 04, 2014, 01:06:05 am »
i feel blessed because  God gave me a boyfriend that is  kind and loving and loyal.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #287 on: May 04, 2014, 05:11:13 am »
I feel blessed because I have a sister who is very close to me.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #288 on: May 04, 2014, 06:45:57 am »
I have a very supportive, loving and caring parents and extended family
I have a boyfriend who loves me and makes me laugh
I have the sweetest and most loyal albeit crazy set of friends
I have a job that i actually love and enjoy
I am able to save money from my salary
I have a comfortable home to live in

simang

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #289 on: May 04, 2014, 02:27:41 pm »
everything in my life is just way beyond awesome

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #290 on: May 08, 2014, 08:09:17 am »
- Another day to live.
- A roof over me and my pets' heads
- Mom & Dad are still very active (ang sisipag mag exercise)
- Stable job that I enjoy
- Having an asungot teammate who b1tches and whines about our job on Facebook which made me realize how blessed I am.

Beng01

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #291 on: May 08, 2014, 09:40:23 am »
I feel so blessed because :

I have the best husband who loves me and takes care of me always,
I have this 14 week fetus inside my womb,
My family is okay and healthy,
I have a good relationship with my in-laws
God loves me and my family

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #292 on: May 08, 2014, 01:56:30 pm »
I am alive, healthy, can support myself and can be of help to everyone around me

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2014, 06:53:26 pm »
God is providing us with eternal love :)

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2014, 11:43:26 am »
I feel so blessed because I have a wonderful Dad.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2014, 01:10:30 am »
I have a new job + my ongoing online job, my relationship with my mom's so much better, same with my aunt, my friends who has my back in as much as I have theirs, my boyfriend who is so patient with me even though he thinks I could be bipolar, and the mere fact that I am still alive.

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #296 on: May 20, 2014, 10:58:08 pm »
I passed the civil service exam :)

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #297 on: May 22, 2014, 04:26:23 am »
^ congrats sis!

> We are safe and healthy
> Food on the table, roof above my head
> job
> family
> we are able to attend mass every sunday  ;)

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #298 on: May 22, 2014, 06:54:20 am »
I have work, my family is in a good condition and I am happy. :)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #299 on: May 22, 2014, 02:27:12 pm »
I feel so blessed because papa Jesus already grant our greatest request/gift..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close