watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53773 times)

Chantzy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #240 on: July 01, 2013, 12:25:41 am »
Because I found my true love and above all he's my best friend, I can say anything to him. Seems everything is so perfect

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2013, 12:45:54 am »
Because my prayers were heard & answered.

superjuzh

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2013, 08:03:28 am »
I feel so blessed dahil sa family ko. Hindi man kami yung tipo ng mayaman o perpektong pamilya dahil ang dami namin dito, masaya pa rin kami. Lalo na dahil sa lola ko. Isa pa, lahat ng hiniling ko sa diyos hindi man niya binigay lahat atlis binibigay niya ay yung alam niyang makakabuti saakin. :)

MissDonieta

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2013, 04:46:24 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have a loveable and caring hubby, supportive immediate family and hubby's family, granted 3yrs employment pass here in Singapore. :)

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2013, 07:39:32 pm »
because i have more than what life has to offer... ^_^

Crystalpenelope

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #245 on: August 25, 2013, 07:16:27 pm »
I have so much to be thankful for. :)

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #246 on: August 28, 2013, 11:13:28 am »
because hubby loves me
because little kiddo can read now

 :)

cdc2006

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #247 on: August 29, 2013, 05:33:16 pm »
Even if I suddenly had a debt kahit na may pera talaga ako, I'm so thankful that I have a job,a family and lots of friends :) thank you Lord for the blessings:)

gentai_chan

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #248 on: August 30, 2013, 09:31:14 am »
-it's pay day today!
-all my brownies were sold
-i got a good feedback at work
-i finished my household tasks
-i got home safe from work
-my family is with me
-i feel so blessed because I feel His presence just when I needed Him most

Thank you!  ;D

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #249 on: August 31, 2013, 12:52:01 am »
...kahit nahuli si hubby dahil sa overspeeding sa Macapagal...

Bawing-bawi naman dahil I got the job I applied for! Sooobrang saya ko lang kasi this particular client only hires North Americans - so I feel special. Hehe.  I may have to work extra hard after having made a good impression after my trial run, but that's ok, matutuwa ang OC side ko. :D

Thank you Lord, this means so much to my family. <3

bidu

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #250 on: August 31, 2013, 01:54:25 am »
I feel so blessed because God is always with me, He never fails to listen to my prayers. I'm safe when I travel. I have a job and I can support my family. And most of all, I already found my one true love. Hihi. There's so much to be thankful for, no reason for me to complain. Positive vibes!

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2013, 03:09:44 pm »
because he loves me. 

kahit daw maldita ako, masungit, may topak at overly analytical, he can't live without me.   ;D

Mama G

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »
Umabot ako ng 36 weeks at di natuloy na manganak ako ng kulang sa buwan.. 1 more week to go para safe na talaga! :)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2013, 04:49:14 pm »
4yrs after leaving my "safe, secure, & stable" job, ok pa din ang buhay. =)

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #254 on: September 18, 2013, 06:18:23 pm »
I have a house, family, food to eat, clothes to wear and sweldo every month no matter how small. :)

2wyx03

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #255 on: September 18, 2013, 08:12:18 pm »
God gave me my Mateo  ;D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #256 on: September 18, 2013, 09:57:21 pm »
I believe God, Buddha, and Kami-sama are all helping me stay strong during these stressful times.  :)

84SCORP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #257 on: October 02, 2013, 04:45:50 pm »
because my skills is giving me food on the table.

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #258 on: October 02, 2013, 09:03:50 pm »
I have the opportunity to smile every day. :)

PinkAbyss

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #259 on: October 05, 2013, 01:09:59 pm »
i have a witty 8yo son... :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close