watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53684 times)

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2013, 09:34:24 am »
I have someone whom I know loves me above all, healthy family, job that is very fulfilling and pays well, friends whom I can lean on in times of need. :)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2013, 10:22:59 am »
because God is always there for us.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2013, 01:40:59 pm »
i know God will do his best to help me with my problems.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2013, 01:45:02 pm »
despite of losing my daughter, I'm still hopeful and I got strength from God to face this hardships.

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2013, 05:45:44 pm »
I am living. Jesus died for our sins so that we could live. There will be struggles, yes but those are the things that keeps me holding on to Jesus more.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #225 on: June 16, 2013, 04:00:42 pm »
God is with me.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #226 on: June 18, 2013, 10:21:30 pm »
I feel so blessed because I finally received my JLPT test voucher! Thank goodness! Now I don't have to act all paranoid anymore.  ;D

Also got my Tokyo Love Soaps earlier than expected.  ;)

carriemoira

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2013, 04:07:45 am »
I'm at home and dry. I don't have to leave the house to go to work and brave the rains.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2013, 09:51:27 pm »
I finally got the phone call from my fairy godmother.  ;)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #229 on: June 20, 2013, 10:52:53 am »
my family is healthy, I only have 2 clients at the moment but it's both flexi hours so more time with the family :)

Ms.Practical.88

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2013, 08:30:28 am »
God doesn't forget me, he always hears me. I'm always blessed everyday, in small things to big things such as not waiting too long for a ride to come by up to giving me all means to have a meaningful and happy life :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2013, 04:22:40 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have a wonderful (and super rich and generous) godmother.  ;)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #232 on: June 26, 2013, 12:12:50 am »
I feel so blessed because despite what took place this morning, Mommy is still alive and well.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #233 on: June 26, 2013, 06:53:28 am »
swerte ako sa magulang ko

paulavalerie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #234 on: June 26, 2013, 09:18:33 am »
My singapore work pass renewal got approved. 3 years more :-)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #235 on: June 26, 2013, 10:54:52 am »
i have reliable, less than a handful, friend/s
i have a supportive mom
i am still sane

princeza08

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2013, 12:10:21 am »
i feel so blessed because, inspite of all the problems i encounter, i have a very loyal, loving & supportive husband with me. God gave me the prince charming i've asked for my whole life. And God is with us everytime.

jo1

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2013, 04:16:51 am »
because every day i am reminded that i have everything i need to get everything i ever wanted... that i am already the person i have long  dreamed of becoming....

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2013, 04:31:29 am »
...coz i may not have all the things that I want, but I have all the things that i need! so i feel really blessed :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2013, 11:14:53 pm »
i am loved.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close