watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53735 times)

cynth_pink00

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #200 on: May 24, 2013, 06:42:00 am »
Because God has always been there for me and my family.

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2013, 03:58:41 pm »
God have given me great friends that didn't let me down...

gurlygirltoo

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2013, 04:12:39 pm »
I have a loving husband who is very supportive and understanding.  :)

shanghai baby

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2013, 04:41:49 pm »
I just enrolled in the graduate school today for this semester and makaka 42 units na ako! Yey! :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2013, 09:44:30 pm »
I feel so blessed because I was finally able to buy myself the mobile phone I've been lusting for!  :)

KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »
I got to spend some 'chill time' with my hubby and daughter today. :) And nakapag-'shopping' kahit kaunti. :)

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2013, 11:28:32 pm »
because of my family..sobrang bait na asawa, ok na buhay, cute na cute na baby as in ok na pamilya..sana lahat tayo magkaroon ng happy family, because everything starts from there..

Red Rack 21

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #207 on: May 26, 2013, 03:00:08 pm »
I am perfectly healthy and i have  a loving  husband and beautiful kids....priceless.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #208 on: May 26, 2013, 08:09:12 pm »
-i have a very supportive husband who tries his best to understand me at my worst.
-loving in-laws who takes care of my baby while hubby and I are far away from him
-enough cash on hand for our expenses
-concrete plans for us as family

cynth_pink00

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2013, 10:20:32 pm »
My laoshi's are really supportive of me :) so blessed to have them! :D

allaboutpositivity

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #210 on: May 28, 2013, 06:35:33 am »
i have a wonderful family whom i miss so much but will see very soon
great friends who spends time with me while im away from my family
having the opportunity to travel even if im preggy
having the means to make my little girl smile

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2013, 07:06:21 am »
I feel blessed because I have two lovely kids
- I'm working in Australia with a good pay, and can afford to buy the things I like
- I can go home in the Philis yearly, and able to spend holiday in other countries
- I have my own car
- I have few but trusted friends
- I have a sister abroad and my parents are doing well

I feel blessed cause God gave me everything I need, He created me, He loves me and I know He will continue to bless me. I'm ever thankful for all the good and not so good things happen to me.
Thank you Lord, and I love you!

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #212 on: May 28, 2013, 08:29:28 pm »
i prayed while the meeting was going on that my boss be kind to me and i received words of appreciation immediately my prayer  :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #213 on: May 30, 2013, 09:40:47 pm »
Despite my schedule being messed up today since our driver went to fix his papers at the agency (He's planning to work overseas), I was able to go to EMS Pasay Bureau of Customs to claim the package from Kyoto, Japan. Mommy was able to convince our previous driver, who lives just around the block of our store, to drive us all the way to Pasay (because ever since being notified that the parcel already arrived here in Manila yesterday, I've been itching to get my hands on my new mobile phone, and I wasn't able to sleep well last night because I was so excited to finally touch it). The driver picked me up at 2:30 and I was fidgeting all the way because I was afraid we might be sent home if we weren't able to make it to their cut-off. Anyway, we were able to get there a few minutes before 4 (which is their deadline), and everything went smoothly (and super fast) because of Mommy's extremely commendable PR skills. And thank goodness for the dummy invoice the super kind and considerate seller cooked up for me that I was only charged P1,600+ for the taxes and duties... and the best part is, Mommy was so good in haggling that the female assessment employee at Bureau of Customs agreed to charge us P1,500, then the male employee who does the computations and stuff just gave it to us for P1,223. I feel so blessed and I've never felt happier! ;D

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #214 on: May 30, 2013, 10:21:07 pm »
my VL's been approved! and my parents are coming over this weekend, i miss them.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2013, 09:47:16 pm »
I feel so blessed because the EMS parcel containing my mobile phone's deco and straps from Osaka, Japan was delivered straight to my doorstep, and I was only charged P50 by the postman! I'm so thankful to God, Buddha, and Daddy for listening to my fervent prayers, and that I didn't have to go to EMS Pasay and Bureau of Customs just to get my package and on top of that, be taxed. ;D


KVsWahmmy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2013, 11:21:42 pm »
My life has found new meaning. :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2013, 09:57:49 pm »
I still feel blessed because despite everything that I've been going through right now (mostly family problems), my babies are here to cheer me up during my darkest days.

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2013, 04:30:10 am »
- healthy family
- beautiful son
- loving partner
- funny friends
- dream job
- generous boss
- trust worthy yaya
- waking up every morning
- safe home

madami pa, kahit meron konting challenges ok lang, my blessings over power all negativities.., God is good! :) God bless us all! :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2013, 08:28:59 am »
kahit na failed my toxic marriage, I still have my family who cares for me and accepted me back, a job that is able to support me and my daughter, and people who are willing to help me if I can't handle things anymore
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:02:06 am by momentum »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close