watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53766 times)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2013, 06:46:40 pm »
No matter what I do, I could feel that God is guiding me all the time.   

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2013, 08:24:07 am »
My husband has just prooven -- with no demands/whining from  me --  he will drop everything if I am sick. 

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2013, 03:44:34 pm »
I feel so blessed kasi during tough and trying times God has given me peace, comfort & strength. He hear and answer my prayers. He blessed me with family I can turn to & wonderful friends. I feel so blessed because He heals me of my diseases and that He always provide for me & our family.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2013, 04:42:57 pm »
Because inspite of partially closing my shop, we are still able to get by

ozttiksi

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2013, 07:27:47 am »
I feel so blessed because although i recently broke up with my boyfriend, i still have a baby to raise. :) I'm expecting in May :D

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2013, 08:06:20 am »
i feel so blessed because i am celebrating my first anniversary with my boyfriend na inlove na inlove padin ako. I has 4 yearlong relationships before but I break up with them after ng first anniv kasi wala na spark. I am thankful because I finally found my perfect match  :D

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2013, 10:32:14 am »
feel blessed because i have a loving and supportive family plus my husband is the nicest and very generous to boot!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2013, 11:27:23 pm »
My loving husband who never fails to amaze me even after 14 years
My adorable baby girl, who also never fails to amaze me with what she learns every single day
The roof over our heads
Our ref full of food
Our family's health

Trianna

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2013, 04:52:33 am »
I have a loving husband, a supportive family and very good friends who are always there for me and pray for me. I'm thankful that God always bless us in so many ways and grant us His grace. I feel blessed because I have a good career and my husband's business is growing.

anonymous0124

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #189 on: May 08, 2013, 06:37:11 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have the opportunity to showcase my skills tomorrow ;)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2013, 07:43:38 pm »
I feel so blessed because of my bundles of joy who give me nothing but love and happiness.  :-*

janedoe007

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2013, 12:55:17 pm »
I just celebrated another good year!

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2013, 05:18:00 pm »
I have a complete family. i have my husband with me and never fails to support and understand me.
a cute baby boy who starts talking. a great in-laws who tried their best to look after my baby. my healthy parents whom i depend lalo na kapag may mag aasikasuhin na papeles.
sa amo ko recently na iniintindi ang current situation ko at pinayagan ako umuwi kahit isang linggo lang.
sa trabaho ko na hindi naman mahirap pero kumikita ako ng sapat, nagbibigay ng tulong to support our family.
sa mga iilang kaibigan na nag eexist sa buhay ko. at sa lahat ng tests & challenges  namin ng asawa ko na napagdaanan namin ng maluwalhati.
at sa mga darating pang pagsubok, yung taglay naming tibay at pananampalataya na harapin itong lahat.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »
because i have what i have...

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #194 on: May 21, 2013, 10:59:03 pm »
I feel so blessed because God never fails me. He gives us everything we need and want.

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #195 on: May 22, 2013, 03:57:13 am »
- I live to see another day
- My parents are healthy for their age (active mag-exercise daig pa ako)
- My four-legged canine "kids" are healthy
- I am happy with my current job
- 7 years with the boyfriend and still counting
- I enrolled myself in a foreign language course in UP

Dami. Kaya it seems pathetic if I whine and gripe about other issues.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2013, 09:37:17 am »

- i belong to a loving family
- my stocks are performing well
- i dont have to manipulate others in order to survive

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2013, 01:18:19 pm »
I feel so blessed because I'm left at home alone to do all the heavy work, which I think would be of great help to losing weight.  ;D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2013, 11:16:05 pm »
I feel so blessed because our driver came back today. YAAAY! Now I can finally go out again! ;D

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #199 on: May 24, 2013, 06:26:29 am »
i feel so blessed because finally i have a brother with me here in canada.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close