watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53630 times)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #160 on: January 09, 2013, 09:31:35 am »
because I have a career that pays well even if I didnt graduate college, with my loving and amazing husband, two wonderful sons :)

ravena

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2013, 05:14:21 pm »
to have a good and reputable family plus good health. i cant imagine a family with a history of criminal records and may hire to kill. mayaman nga pero puro sakit naman. God bless us because wala kaming inaapakan na tao.

kachich

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #162 on: January 10, 2013, 07:04:58 am »
I feel so blessed because of my family and God has provided me everything that I need.

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2013, 12:04:33 pm »
New year and new job plus this is my DREAM JOB!!!  :) Good vibes! ;D

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2013, 12:45:23 am »
nagrant na naman ang wish ko.. :)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2013, 04:27:40 pm »
because, napaka tyaga ng asawa ko sakin at sa family ko

lavinia13

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2013, 10:27:43 pm »
panatag kami :)

Amina777

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2013, 05:18:41 pm »
God giving me a lot of tests..
God bless me.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2013, 05:49:00 pm »
kase i can now drive sa highway

mariacadie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2013, 08:13:04 pm »
nagpahula ako kay ms baby last week,
ang unang una nyang sinabi ay mahal na mahal ka nag asawa mo at hindi malandi ang asawa mo
madami daw magkakagusto sa kanya peero hindi sya papatol
and its true naman i feel so loved
i couldnt ask for more

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:00 pm »
blesed ako sa magulang ko lahat na binigay nilasa akin ako wala naibigay sa kanla

ayami

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2013, 12:48:19 pm »
andaming things to feel blessed for e, hindi kayang isulat dito. una, dahil gising at buhay kaming lahat ngayon ng mga kapamilya ko. pangalawa, may nakakain kami 3-5 times a day for meals, sumunod na lang dun yung bonus ng pagkakaron ng good harmony sa bahay at yung darating na baby... lahat na. haha

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2013, 06:03:51 pm »
we are going to have another blessing!! Hoping for a baby boy this time :-)

dcdcree

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2013, 07:40:12 pm »
..because my family is always there for me.

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2013, 01:35:57 am »
.. I'm with a generous company. I really thank God that I am able to save for our future.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #175 on: February 04, 2013, 12:50:49 pm »
I have my son who is healthy, happy, intelligent & oh so adorbs and that I have my husband with me. That despite the trials we are happy with each other. I am lucky and blessed to have my family.

happie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2013, 10:52:47 pm »
I just got an increase, I have more money to save for my future and spend for myself naman. I'm do blessed and I hope I can give back some day.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2013, 10:20:04 am »
I feel so blessed because my family is strong, surviving and happy sa simple and harmonious life namin..

84SCORP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2013, 02:47:02 pm »
... since then i have this ability to live my life the way i want it, esp when i really want to reach something .

jjqxiv

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2013, 06:17:30 pm »
...Me and my girls almost died today, but thank Lord he "hugged" the tires! God is great! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close