watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53556 times)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #140 on: November 09, 2012, 05:33:18 am »
with all the struggles we're encountering I have my family ♥

xhien

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #141 on: November 09, 2012, 07:35:31 am »
i feel so blessed because i have a loving husband, a happy family and a baby boy soon..

chefron

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2012, 08:12:31 am »
i feel blessed beacuse i have a VERY patient husband, mababit na kids kahit minsan ang kukulit, roof on our heads, food on the table despite having money problem.

chinnie

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2012, 08:15:58 am »
i feel blessed because i have a loving husband... sa kanya pa lang quotang-quota na :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2012, 08:11:45 am »
i feel blessed that my dad came safe from the US and he gave me an unexpected gift ---> iPad2.
super sweet..wish he is here all the time. I miss having a dad :(

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2012, 02:44:37 pm »
Because i have a best friend

shieldmaidenofRohan

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #146 on: December 21, 2012, 02:57:39 am »
I have a loving husband, lovely daughter, supportive parents, few but true friends.

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2012, 02:36:53 am »
I feel so blessed coz the CS  in Globe  issued 2 i phone 5 on same day  while others are having a hard time in getting theirs

It's not being materialistic but the gesture and favors  that was shown   to me,,,

 made me feel  blessed :)

mylalalove

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2012, 08:24:37 pm »
Because I have my family. Thank you GOD

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #149 on: December 31, 2012, 06:17:54 pm »
despite the challenges in 2012, i'm still standing here and ready to face the new year. kaya ko 'to!

tsokolat

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »
i have my family, so, friends, work, no one is sick. Thank you Lord God!

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2012, 09:17:13 pm »
I have a complete family, my loving special someone, friends and great relatives. Cheers to a more blessed 2013!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #152 on: January 01, 2013, 01:13:10 am »
patunay lamang na ang mga taong marunong magmahal ng kapwa lalo na sa mga dukha ay walang humpay ang biyayang makakamit

yourCONSCIENCE

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #153 on: January 01, 2013, 03:25:21 am »
I feel so blessed because I can see and hold things and go anywhere my feet leads me to. Thank you Lord for all the blessings.

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2013, 06:01:16 pm »
I feel so blessed kasi humihinga pa din ako.. kahit na sakitin ako.. thankful pa din ako..

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2013, 06:31:43 pm »
so blessed my hubby and I are now celebrating our 6th year wedding anniversary, in our 6years there are so much that we are blessed with!! and I am so thankful to our Lord!

tifay

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2013, 06:34:26 pm »
I made it to my 29th birthday. Didnt expect myself to still be unmarried tho lol I may be jobless right now but that gives me something to look forward to.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2013, 02:37:58 pm »
siksik,liglig at umaapaw wow! Salamat po sa pusong ibinigay niyo ang sarap ng pakiramdam.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:09 pm »
I'm so blesses for having a simple yet happy life. I have a loving husband, a job, a blooming new career, my son is always healthy and my family are ok. 

dkbgutierrez

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2013, 09:25:18 am »
kasi wala akong malaking problema...  at maraming magandang nangyayari sa buhay ko kesa sa hindi maganda.. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close