good day!
I would like to share this blessings last week on how mighty my GOD works on it.
Jan 22 - one of my coordinating staff told me that he can't come and join the upcoming Saturday. Then I was a bit nervous and asking the LOrd to help me. I continually pray to HIM for this matter.
Jan 23 - another staff of mine not yet confirm because she eventually forgot to tell her boss about the wedding event.
Jan 24 - we met and discuss the plan and things to do since she was the once I work with with all of my events.
Jan 25 - I finally said to myself " I have a great GOD who can do things beyond above" plus the message He gave me "Delight yourself unto the LORD." From then I have gained new HOPE and strength that HE will never let me down on this.
Jan 26 - indeed that the enemy is doing also many things, my trusted staff whom I met last Jan 24 also told me that she can't come... "O my! thats the only things that spill on my mouth... but the amizing thing is that I dont feel scared nor nervous so I just let pass it on...
Finally the Lord already gave me 2 coordinating staff which will complete the group...
All I just said "I belong to GOD!"
Jan 27 - I already met and discuss to all the 3 coordinating staff the things they need to do, their assignments.
Friday night, I received a sms on my EMCEE telling me she's at the hospital...
Later on, I called her and asked why she's there. Well, she told me that she was the patience.
The most lovely part is that, while me and the emcee are talking Im with the Bride and Groom who sits besides me plus another soon to get married (their friends) are also present...
I still stay calm and I just only said to myself "I can do this coz LOrd I have you!"
The story never ends there... I just explained to them that she's sick (the emcee) but dont worry everything is in control and everything will be fine for the Bride & Groom.
And for the soon to wed friends, I explained to them that this are just example of unexpected situations and should be taking care of.
God is my provisions coz I already found a new one.. however the new emcee will just stay for a couples of hour and so I told her then that Ill be taking care of...
Jan 28 - Wedding day!
4AM woke up and call all the concerns suppliers on where they are (HMU, Phot & Video, Florists, Staff)
5AM wedding prepps.
6AM HMU
7AM pictorials
8AM get all the necessary documents to the bride, including the payment for all the providers
endorsed all the things needed in the church & reception
9AM call time to let the Groom leave the hotel
930AM call time to leave the Bride assisted by yours truly
For the another highlight, Catering called up and told us that the set floor plan did not eventually followed because they didn't foresee that having that setup preferred by the Bride & Groom will consume much space so I explain to the Bride what happened...
I also assured them that the new set up is also good and you will love it as per advise my coordinating staff whom assigned at the area.
At the church, traffic was not expected to have that heavy on that day accompanied by raindrops while we are leaving at the hotel...

Upon arrival, as soon as the bridal car arrived, a few minutes I already heard the wedding song that indicates the processional will start.
I immediately call the in-charge in the church and told her that the parents of the Bride is not yet arrived and I know that once she step off on the car with out having them will make her cry so I let the bride & the in-charge of the church to talk so that it would stop for a while and I also asked the flowers girls to stay put on their places coz the Bride.. thank GOD we waited for a few minutes and there you the parents of he Bride arrived...
The Bride & Groom assured me that they are not strict on time coz that's one thing I asked them...

Pictorial sequence: Only 1 microphone is being issued and used by the choir...
So then, I have to make the pictorial sequence announced it as LOUD and CLEAR so that everybody can hear me.
With this one, I thank the LORD for the STRENGTH HE gave me for that day!
I never noticed but a lot of people including the B& G, their respective parents, my coordinating staff THE JOY of doing / serving them... I know I can feel it also. Greatfulness because the LORD was with me all through out that events.
Reception: Everything went well and I also performed doing the host for the 2nd part of the events.
We never leave the place, B&G til the end just like the LORD did to me.
May this be a blessings to everyone...
Stay happy adn GOD BLess!