watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53550 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2011, 02:03:16 pm »
despite all the hardships, trials and pains in 2011, I was able to get through it.. and hopefully, i'm ready to face 2012.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2012, 07:11:35 am »
kasi my mom and sis are always there for me..they are my family.
when I need them, they are always there to help me, especially pag walang yaya  ;D

sana mabago ko na sarili ko this 2012, nagcaclash kasi kami lagi ni mama, strong personality kasi siya and I must admit, i have a lot of pent up feelings for her because of how she raised me...sana mawala na lahat yun kasi she is the only one I can truly count on..  :'(

flounder

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2012, 12:05:28 am »
God is showing me who are my real friends.

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2012, 02:15:35 pm »
I feel so blessed kasi whenever I look back on 2007 (when I found out I was pregnant), I never imagined malalampasan namin lahat ng hindi umaasa financially sa parents namen. God granted me a partner who was really willing to build a life with me as his wife kahit na hindi kami ready that time.

We still have a long way to go pero malayo-layo na rin ang narating namen. :)

reb_woods072683

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2012, 11:37:26 pm »
God is answering all of my prayer requests.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2012, 12:25:49 pm »
lagi kaming binabantayan at pinagpapala ni Lord..


icee_star

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2012, 12:41:35 pm »
Because God gave me another beautiful, healthy and normal baby girl. At walang kahirap hirap kong nailabas sa mundo :D salamat sa Diyos!

curlyhair

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2012, 01:39:45 pm »
i'm walking with the Lord and no matter what, i will still hold on with Him :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2012, 11:04:17 pm »
... kasi even if I dont have a well paying job, somehow I still get by because God blessed me with a loving and supporting family and bf. :D

tboupt27

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2012, 06:54:42 am »
^super like sis. same here.  :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2012, 08:59:59 am »
I feel so blessed because next week will be a life changing week..

Thank you Lord!! To God be the Glory!

irissng

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 04:33:09 pm »
I feel so blessed because I'm loved by God and my family. 
I'm so blessed because I'm pregnant, giving birth this March 2012.  ;D

aceofhearts

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2012, 04:40:32 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have my family with me. We were able to surpass all the trials that came our way last 2011. We all have good health and we are all happy despite our problems. I am also blessed because I know, my prayer request will soon be granted. I know year 2012 will be another good year for me and my family.

Thank you Lord.  :) Thank you.

gentai_chan

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2012, 04:46:43 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have a wonderful daughter and a loving husband
I feel so blessed for everything I have including the problems that are yet to come..
Thank you Lord for everything ♥  :)

juicy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2012, 04:56:02 pm »
I feel so blessed because my husband and I are both earning and can provide for our children, that we don't need to work abroad, away from our children.

xee

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2012, 07:46:21 pm »
God taught me how to be independent, got a good job and most of all, loving daughter and family

janamarielle

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25:01 am »
simply because I'm Happy and alive

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2012, 09:42:37 am »
i feel so blessed because i have 5 positive faint pregnancy test, kahit na faint, positive pa rin!! ;D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2012, 11:02:55 pm »
Because of my loving hubby, lovable kids, supportive family, my enjoyable work kahit nakakangarag lagi, may friends and my GT family! : )

kuliglig^^

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2012, 05:49:08 pm »
Daming relatives na nagbibigay ng money gifts for our wedding. :) Sobrang magagamit namin yun for things sa new house. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close