watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53473 times)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2011, 01:11:32 pm »
because binigyan ako ni Lord ng baby boy...

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2011, 10:05:48 pm »
i have a very supportive and loving partner.

Nuna

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2011, 11:00:59 pm »
Because I have a very sweet, very smart and very beautiful daughter.
And I have a husband who loves me sooo much!

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2011, 07:34:08 pm »
I'm doing exactly what I want to do in life

I'm quite successful

I have a loving partner and supportive family

My parents are in good health

swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2011, 12:29:00 am »
I have a supportive partner and a very malambing son.. I am complete.

born sassy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2011, 01:19:28 am »
I have a beautiful daughter and a loving partner. :)

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2011, 03:13:09 pm »
My family and I were so blessed, kasi kumpleto pa kami, my bahay pa kami at wala kaming kamag-anak na namatay. A very heartbreaking news yung nangyari sa CDO.  :'( Thankful talaga.

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2011, 04:50:40 pm »
I feel so blessed because Im alive and healthy!!!!

i feel so blesses for having the oppurtunity to travel and see the beautiful scenery and landmarks of
different countries

i feel so blessed because,,,i experienced a small  miracle everyday!!!!!! :D


u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2011, 07:28:41 pm »
i have my family around

momentum

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2011, 10:04:30 pm »
coz I have a very smart daughter. un nalang mahalaga sakin

Ms_Candy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2011, 01:40:05 am »
i feel so blessed kc kahit madame trials na dumating sa family namen, nasurvive naman namen un..  :)

and blessed ako kc i have a beautiful and smart daughter and super responsible and loving husband!  :)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2011, 11:34:35 am »
of my family and answered prayers!  :)

babyholic

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »
christmas 2011 was great! thank you God for all the blessings! looking forward to another great year!

ecnarfoj

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2011, 03:37:00 pm »
I have everything I need. Kung mapagbigyan ang wants, eh di better pero hindi na ako naghahanap.
I wasn't like this a few years back. Masyado akong palahanap at mapag-kumpara.

Im thankful dahil nalampasan ko na yung negaphase ko na yun this 2011 and mas maraming magandang nangyari sa family ko this year.

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2011, 05:35:41 pm »
kahit madaming problema dumating sa aken/amin, naka survive kame at ang dami nameng napamahagian yesterday. Mas masarap ang feeling ng ikaw ang nagbibigay kaysa ikaw ang nanghihingi...

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2011, 10:02:57 am »
Because I have a very loving husband and have two good teenagers :)

ishopnowfeelguiltylater

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2011, 10:14:44 am »
love is everywhere. naks! hehe

jeanv

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2011, 11:16:34 am »
I was safe even if I was in CDO when Sendong hit.
http://theunstressed.com/2011/12/19/traveling-with-ts-sendong/

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2011, 12:54:55 pm »
I feel so blessed because i have wonderful people around me all the time..

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2011, 04:30:19 pm »
I can feel Gods love thru the people that surrounds me every single day.

i have a loving boyfriend and we will be having our vacation very soon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close