watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53503 times)

mdy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2011, 05:53:44 am »
I passed the nursing board exam :) God is great!

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2011, 08:47:59 pm »
Received a big blessings this month and still expecting for another blessings this coming month. Thank you God!!!
 

amie30

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2011, 03:45:17 pm »
already received my salary increase notification! so by next month magreflect na sya sa payslip ko! Super thank you kay GOD for the blessings! :D

blushing.margarita

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2011, 06:20:19 pm »
got a new job! :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2011, 09:41:32 pm »
i have a very nice sis!

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2011, 09:21:52 am »
I feel so blessed because God gave me my Family and Friends and I always feel that God is always there for me and for us :)

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:15 pm »
that i amde it successfully. thank you, Lord :)

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2011, 07:29:41 pm »
I have my family. I continue to survive in life's everyday challenges. :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2011, 08:25:30 pm »
i have him.sana magtagal kami

calpy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:17 pm »
...you never fail me.. =) thank you!

BAISANAN

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2011, 12:07:08 am »
god is good..a million thanks....

babyholic

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2011, 08:34:37 pm »
my hubby continuosly surprises me, even if were both feeling sick, he still managed to get up and make tea for me.

im_chloe

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2011, 08:45:46 pm »
...I got everything that I need as of the moment and yeah whenever lemons are thrown my way, I make them into lemonade.

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 11:48:58 am »
i feel blessed because I have a job that I love. two part time jobs that i love as well. I travel once a month. I am happy with life. My family is healthy. My friends are always at my back. God has always been faithful with me though i've gone stray. And of course, I am loved by the guy I so love.

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 01:30:10 am »
God has given me so much, even things that I didn't ask for!. He also gave a me a happy and healthy family!. Thank You Lord..

felicityinlove

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 06:08:21 am »
I'm so blessed because I have a good life, the perfect man who loves me so and a family who supports me in all my endeavors in life.

chastee8

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2011, 05:16:03 pm »
i feel so blesses because my family supports me all the time, lalo na mom ko... nakakaiyak sa tuwa.. sobrang laki ng pasasalamat ko :)

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 06:43:17 pm »

i feel so blessed because of my very generous boss. i love my work, i love the people around me and pinaka bonus ang very generous ko na boss....  ;D

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2011, 04:53:26 am »
i feel so blessed because i have a very nice soon to be in laws; very loving fiance and very supportive parents with all our plans.  ;D plus a good job too! :D

soulace

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2011, 10:47:15 pm »
i feel so blessed because amidst all the hardships and troubles I am facing each day I still have so many little blessings.. and God gave me the opportunity to be a mom.  I promise to myself and my baby that I will do my best to be the best mom and to give her/him the best life that I can provide..  need to work hard now..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close