watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53416 times)

akosishiela

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2011, 10:10:17 pm »
kc.. alam ko na andyan c GOd para gabayan ang pag sasama nameng mag asawa..  :D

iam.janedoe

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2011, 12:50:27 am »
Because I have a beautiful family. A loving and caring husband and a cute little princess, my little angle.
We never had any problems financially, thank you lord for that. No doubts, no enemies. I've been blessed. Thanks.

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 03:34:59 am »
I feel so blessed Because I have a wonderful and loving family. A supportive and loving husband and a sweet and smart lil boy.

Financially, we are way way blessed. I am happy that my son won't have any problem finishing his studies and thus he have a very secure future already

LoSiNGGRiP

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2011, 05:33:08 am »
everybody is healthy.. :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2011, 07:13:11 am »
A lot of wonderful things that I am enjoying in my life, and I thank God all the time even with the challenges, as in everything in my life.. I super like!

chastee8

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2011, 10:36:39 pm »
because i have my family who support me all the way, i passed the exam which i never expected to pass..hehe (mahirap kasi) and i have my son who always with me to make my day! my hubby (now an angel) that guides us through good times and bad times and im very glad because i know he's protecting us..

vanessas

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »
ok na kami ng mom and dad ko. :)
i have the best partner in the whole wide world
i have a super cutie healthy baby girl
may work kami ng partner ko. which is im super thankful dahil dream job ko to. and i can say financially stable na kami. :)
i am surrounded by loving people. :)
lahat lahat na. :)

stay blessed and be thankful sisters. :)

juice406

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2011, 10:53:33 pm »
because i have a wonderful job and the best boyfie! ^_^

jhenrheign

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2011, 11:17:49 pm »
God gave me more than I expected... I have a responsible husband and 2 beautiful princesses...

kunek

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 10:00:07 am »
I feel so blessed because GOD never fails to open a window for me if so happens the door closed unexpectedly.

binggay

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 10:09:14 am »
 I feel so blessed because...
- I am married to a wonderful man, and have beautiful, smart children
- maayos ang trabaho namin
- healthy kami
- masaya ang family ko -- and I'm not just talking about my immediate family but pati extended -- we are super close (na pine-pray ko eh ma-maintain ng mga anak ko at mga cousins nila)
- hindi kami mayaman, but life is comfortable naman

Ang daming blessings actually, pero pinakapinagdadasal ko palagi eh healthy and safe kaming lahat always...

empress

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2011, 11:26:12 pm »
i feel so blessed because God really works in His time. :)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2011, 09:49:59 am »
Everything in my life is a blessings!Thank you God!

whitelady17

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2011, 11:03:21 am »
we are still alive :)

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2011, 11:48:07 am »
I have an awesome husband, a very supportive family & a 7-week old baby inside my womb. :) I have a high risk pregnancy, it's hard to just stay in bed and lay here all day. But i know, malalampasan ko ito ng maayos because of my family's love and support

nicolle

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2011, 11:55:05 am »
i feel so blessed beacause
  ---- for what i have right now
  ----for having a wonderful hub and daughter
  -------- that were all still alive

lentot

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2011, 01:45:35 am »
I feel so blessed for having a son...to be able to smell, kiss and to touch him is sheer happiness... :)

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 04:23:26 pm »
I feel so blessed that I'm gradually achieving my goals for this year.

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 05:52:12 pm »
because i have a wonderful family and slowly i'm achieving my goals in life :D

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 12:18:50 am »
Tumaas sweldo ko! hahahah.. God Bless Us All. . . GT

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close