watch now

Author Topic: I feel so blessed because...  (Read 53487 times)

jennyg

  • Guest
I feel so blessed because...
« on: October 18, 2010, 05:20:12 pm »
God has given me so much things in life that's more that i expected. Like a happy family, a car, a business.. :)

weni*sweetie*

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 01:37:20 am »
I am so blessed! Aside from being healthy & having a loving family, I had a chance to manage my own business. In one year time, I already owned a condo & have 2 cars. I am 26 years old & I can't wish for more. God is so generous  :) I made my parents proud  ;)

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 03:02:05 am »
Because there are so many things to thank in my life. With every thing, as if I am living my life according to God's plan. That makes me feel so blessed and I am so thankful about it.

alt+f4

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 01:11:35 am »
I'm so blessed that even if there are lot's of circumstances happening in my life, God is always there to help and guide me. He won't let me feel down all the time. He let me think for more solutions that can help me to solve problems. And in times of trouble, He won't let me suffer for a long time, as if It was already planned. I mean everything that seems to happen are all planned according to time, place etc.. Really thank You God for everything :)

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 06:12:43 am »
I feel so blessed coz I know that God is always by my side. He gave me all the wonderful things in life. I have a wonderful husband, a happy and fulfilling life, good health. I could not ask for anything more. I thank God for giving me everything I need and so much more.

pinkyb

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 02:19:04 am »
I feel so blessed because God gave me and my family good health, I have wonderful friends and a job. :)

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 01:06:49 pm »
He gave me a wonderful husband. simple, comfortable life but happy married life. :)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 08:31:13 pm »
I am with my baby, my hubby and God is so generous to us  :D

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 09:32:22 pm »
My children have no health problems.
Plus, it is so easy to laugh these days.

empress

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 09:10:17 pm »
I feel so blessed for God has given me the person I have ever wished since then. Prayer really works!

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 10:03:03 pm »
I feel so blessed because I have a wonderful man to love, who loves me back so much more, my ever supportive family and a career I'd been praying so hard to get.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 09:31:11 am »
I feel so blessed i have friends na naniniwala sa akin no need to explain...ramdam na nila agad kung ano ang tutuo salamat  :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 12:25:59 pm »
hindi lahat ng tao tanggap ako. pero im happy for those who tried to appreciate and value my existence.

naririnig ni Lord yung mga hinaing ko, hindi nga niya sabay sabay maibibigay pero alam ko na naririnig niya.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 04:18:12 pm »
i woke up this morning with a kiss from my little girl, then a kiss from my hubby :D greatest blessing!  ;D

sweety_paige

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 04:20:18 pm »
of having two little kids that never fails to make my day =D

Robyne

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2010, 04:36:30 am »
I recently passed an exam which opened a wider opportunity to further my career.

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 03:52:32 am »
I am feel so blessed today because the stranger that happens to be my seatmate in starbucks just gave me her promo card because she is not interested  ;D

Robyne

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 06:59:00 am »
^ aw! inggit!

 ;D

super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 12:30:36 pm »
I am almost done with my goal, just two major goals to go. Thank God for the blessings!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: I feel so blessed because...
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 09:10:09 pm »
tatablahin ko lahat ng material na bagay dahil sa ipinapakita mo sa akin now ...im soooo blessed i STILL have you  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close