watch now

Author Topic: iphone or blackberry  (Read 32101 times)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2012, 12:42:06 pm »
i'm a bb user for 2 years. magpapalita na ko ng unit i still prefer BB. i love BBM kasi eh much better than text. ang gusto ko lang kasi sa iphone IG eh. but if I have bb na, mag ipad nalang ako kesa mag iphone. ang isa pang ayaw ko sa iphone parang nokia, every year may bago :(

prettychestnut

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2012, 01:57:47 pm »
^ korek! parang nakakawalang gana lang. kasi hindi mo maaaoreciate yung kabibili mo na phone tapos may lalabas na bago. ang bb hindi ganun eh. aside from matibay, disente pa. since bb user ako, i prefer change the unit into bb pa rin. gusto ko nga bb torch 9860 kaso bago palang bb curve ko ng 9220. =)

LesBelles

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #162 on: November 05, 2012, 09:32:11 am »
Go for Iphone! Loyal user ako nito eh. I have Iphone4 now though I want to try Iphone5.

aiden

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #163 on: November 26, 2012, 01:34:26 am »
I prefer the Blackberry as I need a communicator as a phone. Email, BBM, GoogleTalk,YM plus Twitter for news/trend. I'm not the kind of girl to surf the internet or play games on my phone anyway (maliit ang screen,lumaabo na mata ko). Dedicated for work talaga ang phone. BB Plans are cheaper too. I have the 350 add on plan which is Social + Email only (no net surfing). Connection is pretty fast and stable. I get email (and IMs) faster than my friend who has an iphone... in fact, nauuna pa ma-receive ni BB yung message before mag-reflect sa PC ko yung messages. :)

I have the iPad for surfing the net or for reading.  Well, a couple of games din. hihi

gilmore

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #164 on: December 24, 2012, 11:24:13 am »
hi! i'm new to the BB world, plan on buying one
Actually, my main reason is my bf is going to canada.

And we need to communicate the cheapest way possible. Naisip ko BBM, kasi hindi mo kailangan mag online to send messages (eg: viber), but you need to pay for Data plan. I found the cheapest plan sa globe (i'm using prepaid) which is P299/month (until dec 2012, dont' know if they're going to extend)

anyway, he's in canada. i'm here in the phils.... do you think having BBM is the cheapest?

Thanks! =)

aiden

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2012, 01:02:05 pm »
^may cheaper option pa na BBM only na 99 pesos yata. But yeah, fastest ang BBM. It's what I use sa mga pinsan ko sa Canada when I need to get in touch and I meed answers ASAP. Hehe.

gilmore

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #166 on: December 25, 2012, 11:00:23 am »
^ pang post paid lang ata yung P99

yung cousins mo sa canada. around how much yung bill nila for their BBM? do you have any idea?

thanks :)

aiden

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #167 on: December 25, 2012, 01:58:20 pm »
^no idea, sis.

gorgeousmama

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #168 on: December 25, 2012, 07:06:25 pm »
I love BB , i had it nung unang labas pa lang' but im lovin
My new iphone 5 :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close