watch now

Author Topic: iphone or blackberry  (Read 32173 times)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2012, 01:52:57 am »
ngayon na lumabas na ang bagong iPhone para mas madami pa rin ang gusto ang iphone.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2012, 05:16:40 am »
Yeah the iphone 5 is so gorgeous  8)

sander

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2012, 02:46:34 pm »
i love iphone pero mas functional pa rin sakin ang BB. i'm not impressed sa bagong iphone 5, maganda sya pero parang more than dun pa aang ineexpecct ko.

applepink

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2012, 10:43:13 am »
I still prefer iPhone, I had Samsung SII maganda sya dami features pero battery ang issue.. ay iphone or blackberry lang pala ang pagpipilian :D di ko kasi nagustuhan blackberry
 
looking forward for iPhone 5 :)

roxymay03

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #144 on: September 15, 2012, 03:52:09 pm »
I'll go for iphone. :)  Maraminf features. yun nga lang mahal yung ibang applications nila..Medyo maganda nga yung bagong iphone pero happy na me sa 4s ko.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2012, 04:37:30 am »
I have a blackberry torch and the only thing that I like about it now is that it still has the keypad and it looks classy. I'm still contemplating on getting an iphone mostly because I dont like texting on a virtual keypad.

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2012, 11:03:58 pm »
^ same here. I use my BB for business because I text a lot. The touchscreen keyboard is not as nice as the physical keys talaga sis. i use my 4s for gaming, internet. pero for messaging, BB parin.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2012, 11:06:20 pm »
^True. Madalas pati I send text message while on stop light or pag naka-pause ng konti sa traffic, I like that convenience with a physical keypad. I have an ipod touch whcih I use for facetime, music, and surfing.

yezzi

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2012, 11:21:06 am »
I use both :) for apps, pictures iphone is way over than BB. But then again BB is super nice din specially sa BBM, if u want a lay back smartphone, go for BB :)

yukishih

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2012, 02:29:53 pm »
i have bb 9700 and iphone 5. what i like about iphone is may voice call via facetime, viber and ym plus the video. maganda ang bb kaso wala lang voice feature for viber, ym and etc. battery life ng bb ko matagal ang iphone ang bilis madrain.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2012, 03:12:06 pm »
^depende din sa Blackberry device Sis.  ;D

I have an iP4S and a BB 9900. On normal days, halos sabay lang silang nalo-low battery pero more often, yung Blackberry ko since naka-push ang e-mails ko and heavy ako sa Twitter just to keep myself abreast.

Superb talaga kasi ang battery life ng 9700/9780.

prettychestnut

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2012, 03:48:09 pm »
question lang po mga sis, bakit mo mabilis madrain ang battery ng iphone? yan madalas ko naririnig.

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2012, 05:46:39 pm »
^ yung features nya sis lalo na mga apps or push emails or wifi, they consume so much of the phone's battery life. the screen display alone consumes a lot of power, how much more kapag nka 3g and wifi pa with push notifications. pero mga apps talaga killer ng battery life ng iphone. lalo na yung heavy ang graphics requirement. pero if you're not using these features ng sabay sabay, matagal talaga ang battery ng iphone. it can last me up to two days lalo na for texting, few calls and emails. that's not something an average smartphone can do.

honestly, for a smart phone with that kind of feature, iphone has the best battery life. my bf owns an HTC, so-so ang battery considering na he uses it for texting lang ha, walang masyadong apps since nka iPad sya.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:48:40 pm by _AiaH_ »

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2012, 05:59:28 pm »
I have a free phone from Globe and its a blackberry, however wala naman ako BBM, do you think guys its a lot better than my android? Im thinking between blackberry kasi or a rebate for two years na lang sana with globe

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2012, 09:04:04 pm »
^ a Blackberry 9900 sans BIS can last up to 2 to 2 1/2 days.  ;D

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2012, 11:01:45 pm »
My BB torch usually lasts up to 2 days. Hinde nako pala-FB and twitter sa BB kase ang pangit ng signal ng Globe, I swear.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #156 on: October 06, 2012, 12:15:13 am »
^true that. I used to have their BB Max stand alone plan (Php 599). Full BIS only, no free minutes or SMS allocation. Personally, 2nd sya sa Sun Cellular in terms of crappy BIS. I downgraded my plan and switched to Smart BIS. Apart from the renewal of BIS hiccup monthly, happy camper here.

 :)

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2012, 01:12:42 am »
Go for iphone!:)

bluegintonic

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2012, 12:19:35 pm »
^ a Blackberry 9900 sans BIS can last up to 2 to 2 1/2 days.  ;D
true!

I'm a BB fan through and through. I love 2 handed finger typing. Mas comfortable kaysa sa touch screen keyboard ng iphone. I have a 9900.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2012, 12:22:34 pm »
iphone. pero if may ipad/ipod ka naman, eh di black berry ka na lang. different names, same thing.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close