watch now

Author Topic: iphone or blackberry  (Read 32129 times)

yabbikins

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2012, 06:02:58 am »
I'm a BB user pero when I got an Ipad, naku Apple fan na ako. So I'm now getting an iphone :)
BB
Pros
- Cheap internet (599 BBMAX)
- Easy typing
- not as nakaw-able as iphone

Cons
- Limited apps
- Minsan nakakalito gamitin

Iphone
Pros
- the apps!!!
- easy to use

Cons
- expensive internet (999)
- takaw sa nakaw
- built in battery

serendipity02

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2012, 08:04:11 am »
ano po ba ang mas magandang gamitin ng seaman pag nakaroaming? Iphone o blackberry?
(issurprise ko sana ng bagong phone yung asawa ko pagdating nya, sobrang worn out na yung nokia e72 na gamit nya eh)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:09:45 am by serendipity02 »

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #122 on: June 16, 2012, 07:36:07 am »
^ sis iphone has skype, bb does not. If you need the apps, go for iphone. :)

I have both, 4s and bb 9300, imo, maganda talaga bb for business. Yung options nya to personalize or customize to the minutest detail, meron.

As for the iphone naman, for entertainment talaga. Games, unlimited apps, music and the screen. The retina display is quite impressive.

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #123 on: June 17, 2012, 03:13:45 am »
I'm an iPhone 4S and a Blackberry 9900 owner at the same time.

Clearly, I cannot make up my mind between the two.

When you get an iPhone, the best things about it are the wide and diverse apps and games ecosystem, assisted GPS is topnotch, fluid user interface and bigger real estate.

A Blackberry is not just about a phone but it's more of the service that comes with it - the push feature is just superb and Blackberry Internet Service here in the Philippines is more economical than a data plan.


junepets

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2012, 10:44:44 pm »
iphone and bb user as well...  love both devicea..

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2012, 12:24:35 am »
I had a BlackBerry but switched to iPhone, nabore ako. :P Wala siya masyado apps and games. I think BBs are more suitable for business and iPhones are for play.

paramore11

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2012, 09:04:57 pm »
i super love  iphone :-)

dati di ko talaga trip, kasi nga medyo ignorante pa ko pag touch screen, but after two years of having / using iphone, cant let go of it na. para ka na din may dalang pc, fone and gaming device, all in one. sulit na sulit promise :-)

queendi

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2012, 08:42:21 pm »
i have iphone and will buy a blackberry again tomorrow, kasi mas mura and pag internet sa BB dito sa ME.
pero i won't let go of my iphone.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2012, 06:40:47 pm »
naguguluhan ako kung BB 9900 or iphone 4S... my current cellphone is BB 9700 na 2 years old na.

meron bang internet sa iphone na kagaya nung sa BB na 50 pesos for 24 hours?

enitsirhc

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2012, 10:54:34 am »
^meron Sis.  8)

sixteen16

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2012, 09:02:23 pm »
I love BB.. feeling ko ang professional ko feeling ko lang. Hindi kasi ako mahilig sa applications like games. So far so good.. matibay sya kumpara sa iPhone..

annecel

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2012, 05:01:55 pm »
Hi! I already have an ipad 2, where I do most of my surfing. My question is, would it be better to get a BB instead of an iphone for calls and texting since I already have an ipad2? The one thing that's pushing me to get an iphone is its camera.

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2012, 12:21:09 am »
^ sis for camera buy nalang an SLR, lol. yung functionality ng iphone when it comes to text and calls is not as good as that of bb's, IMO. i use my bb for clients since I call and text very often. pero sa iphone, i use it for the apps and some personal contacts. i wouldn't prefer an iphone over bb pagdating sa messaging. mas maganda parin bb for that.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2012, 08:44:06 pm »
For personal reasons, I chose the iPhone 4S over a BlackBerry Torch. Although madali siyang nakawin, I would make sure that it is always safe, even though I took a ride on a tricycle to Harrison Plaza.

Also, Apple fan naman talaga ako ever since eh hehe.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2012, 08:57:46 pm »
my friends using BB before, nag-switch din sa iPhone last year nung nagkaron ng Iphone 4s :P

mald1ta

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2012, 11:48:54 pm »
iPhone pa rin. Bias lang dahil Apple person din ako ever since. Hehe

Plus i cant use BB's features here without subscribing for a Bb plan.

My sister and cousins who were using BB before shifted to iPhone din, mas madali daw kasi gamitin. Sabi ko nga pang tamad kasi ang iPhone. Haha ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #136 on: September 13, 2012, 03:51:14 am »
Forced to leave BB. Nakakalungkot, I really love BBM pa naman :P And I still prefer an actual keypad. Kaso I'm not getting updates for my apps and with news of RIM disappearing by next year, no choice but to let BB go. Sana kasi talaga BBM works kahit WiFi lang meron. :(

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #137 on: September 13, 2012, 07:07:00 am »
iPhone 5 is finally here!

Check out Apple.com for more!

Who's interested BTW???

mald1ta

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #138 on: September 13, 2012, 02:20:51 pm »
yeahhh iPhone 5 is out!! preorder starts on Friday! pila na mga sisses! hihi ;D

xxmiakaxx

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #139 on: September 13, 2012, 11:57:48 pm »
iphone parin ^_^ ......  I love    IOS  software

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close