watch now

Author Topic: iphone or blackberry  (Read 32192 times)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2010, 12:40:53 pm »
^spot on ;)

if kayo yung tipo na mahilig sa games, apps etc, definitely go for iphone... I'm not, so I chose BB. I'm connected 24/7. Online in YM, MSN, BBM, facebook, twitter 24/7. If someone messages me in either facebook or twitter, I receive it straight away on my BB like SMS. Tapos unlimited emails pa. I have about 4 emails setup dito sa BB ko and very convenient sya kasi I can send and receive emails while on the go. Talagang I'm connected all the time.

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2010, 04:17:40 pm »
^ thanks sis I guess you forgot great for movies and songs
I love syncing and watching movies on my mom's iPhone

you also recieve emails and notifications on your FBs via iPhone but the real hassle is the typing with the iphone really not for business emails in my opinion :)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2010, 06:57:51 pm »
^yeah.. but that's where it's different eh. I'm surprised nga how they price the BB there in the Phils.. additional pa if they want to use the BIS.. in here, it's included na in the monthly payment (postpaid) and it's unlimited usage

also, iPhones here, they do not have unlimited internet usage... it depends on the data plan they get kung magkano rin babayaran nila monthly. But unlike the BB, hindi sya kelanman pwde maging unlimited usage and of course if you go over the data plan (200mb is the minimum, 500mb ata maximum?), may charge na per kb.

diyosa_ako

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2010, 07:20:25 pm »
if you want a tool, get a blackberry.
if you want a toy, get an iphone.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 06:18:16 am »
di na ko bumili ng ipod touch.. hehe blackberry 9700 + recently got an ipad 64gb wifi :D haha!

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 11:19:02 pm »
I already have Itouch and now planning to buy the Blackberry Curve 8520 lang. I'm so clueless on how BB works. if I understand it right, you have to subscribe on BIS (not sure) to enjoy 24/7 apps like BB Messenger, YM,FB, Twitter, etc. Now my question is magagamit mo rin ba ang YM, Twitter, FB kapag nakaconnect using wifi?

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 04:04:10 am »
^ twitter- yes. FB, YM and push emails- no, you can use the browser but not the app installed. Kinda hassle coz screen is small so its a bit harder to read when browsing.

M!ssy

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2011, 05:40:52 am »
Dati di ko pansin itouch4 ko, music lang and some apps from my mac but nung nagka wifi na kami sa house..di na namin halos ginagamit ni hubby si macbook! ;D
Super daming fun apps so i would like to have ip4 kasi di ko na pinapansin phone ko! :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2011, 09:25:47 am »
^ go for it! :D

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2011, 08:37:26 pm »
^ twitter- yes. FB, YM and push emails- no, you can use the browser but not the app installed. Kinda hassle coz screen is small so its a bit harder to read when browsing.

ay nalungkot naman ako sis. ganun pala yun. akala ko magagamit mo pa rin yun installed app ng FB, YM, emails kahit nakawifi ka lang. anyway, thanks for the info. now im thinking really hard kun blackberry ba bibilin ko. :(

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2011, 09:15:45 pm »
^ why not get an iphone4 nalang :) you can use the installed apps via wifi, even the emails. ;)

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2011, 09:52:52 pm »
^^ you can't? i didn't have internet connection for about 3 days so wifi ako and i was still able to access twitter, foursquare and fb. ym, 'di ko na-try though. :P

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 02:22:30 pm »
^ when i was still using blackberry, fb, ym, etc doesn't work din without BIS. twitter lang gumagana. I don't use foursquare so i have no idea. sa Browser nakakapag-Facebook ako...

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 09:44:42 pm »
^ why not get an iphone4 nalang :) you can use the installed apps via wifi, even the emails. ;)

I want a huge storage capacity kasi so that I can save and use all my mp3s sa 64G Itouch. Out of the budget na kasi kung ang bibilin ko is iphone4 na malaki un capacity. And also I wanna try how it feels like using qwerty. If ever this would be my first qwerty phone. :)

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 09:51:12 pm »
^^ you can't? i didn't have internet connection for about 3 days so wifi ako and i was still able to access twitter, foursquare and fb. ym, 'di ko na-try though. :P

Hi sis, actually hindi ko alam kung nagwowork ba ang apps ng blackberry for ym, fb, twitter, etc kapag you're using wifi lang. I am totally zero knowledge when it comes to blackberry that's why I'm in the process of researching about blackberry phones kasi planning to buy one. :)

Now sis paki-enlighten naman ako kung magagamit ba ang mga apps ng blackberry kapag naka-wifi ka lang? TIA :)





mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 09:56:32 pm »
^^^ wow that sucks. :(

^ I'm not sure din. But I think go with what the others here are saying. I think it's not fair that you can't use those apps using wifi but given that ganun nga sa manila, walang magagawa. ang sad naman! para saan pa yung wifi kung 'di magagamit yung apps. :P

ilurvepeanutbutter

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 03:32:09 am »
^^ you can read the BB thread... But in my BB before, only twitter works using wifi. All others, you should have BIS. Thats why i'm more satisfied with my iphone now coz I can use apps via wifi :) but i still have the option to use their 3g mobile browsing if i want.. Esp. if wifi is not available.

angelkiss

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 08:46:51 am »
I want both! Haha!

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 09:11:47 am »
gusto ko ng iphone5. kelan kaya ilalabas?

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 09:12:53 am »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close