watch now

Author Topic: iphone or blackberry  (Read 32044 times)

ms.holly

  • Guest
iphone or blackberry
« on: October 12, 2010, 04:44:38 pm »
in my opinion these two have always been top caliber.


If you were to choose one which would you get? :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:06:22 am by ms.holly »

primadona12

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 01:17:35 pm »
iPhone!!!! ;D

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 01:30:12 pm »
I had the same dilemma before. I went for the Blackberry. iPhone kasi is currently under one service provider where I am right now and ayoko sila. Plus, I thought the iPhone was more delicate. Yung bb ko nahagis ko na paulit-ulit eh walang nangyari haha. Saka gusto ko pa din ng keypad talaga.

My bf has the iPhone and he goes over my bb once in a while but he says the best one is actually Droid. Dunno. He likes it much better than the iPhone. :)

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 06:54:12 pm »
^yes I think the droid is the best mobile web browser but on the other hand I love the apps on the iphone and of course its so receptive makes it handy for all the apps ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:54:34 pm by ms.holly »

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 07:02:22 pm »
iphone! magastos ang bb! Mas clear ang camera ng iphone! ang prob lang sa iphone after 2 yrs nag loko na siya

grayceheart

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 03:21:47 pm »
iphone  8)

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 05:33:45 pm »
I love my Blackberry :) wouldn't choose iphone over it

aMz

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 07:51:52 pm »
Blackberry! :)  Just like mooncake and leaves I still want keypad.  Hirap ako sa touchscreen. :P

silver_dust

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 08:04:26 pm »

I'm considering to buy a new phone. Seen/heard a lot of raves for Android pero stick muna ako sa topic.

What indispensable applications are available in iPhone that's not in BB, and vice versa?


Thanks! :)





u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 09:35:39 pm »
^ I guess you should read the Blackberry thread...

I love my Blackberry :) wouldn't choose iphone over it
ditto!

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 05:19:14 am »
Eto pa pala- I could be wrong pero mas gusto ko my pictures taken with the Blackberry. 2 mp lang yung phone ko pero ganda ng shots. Malinaw. Siyempre depende sa lighting but my outdoor shots are much better than bf's iPhone's outdoor pictures. Ewan ko lang compared with the new iPhones kasi medyo oldie na yung kay bf eh :P


Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 03:17:16 pm »
mas gusto ko rin yung picture sa bb kasi may flash yung kay bf na iphone walang flash, kaya pag madilim di makita yung kuha.

Mayonays

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 04:31:06 pm »
I love both my iPhone and BB :)
In my own opinion,

BLACKBERRY
Pro's
-I am online anywhere/anytime. So I can chat with my friends/relatives outside the Pinas 24/7. My friends are adik din sa online kaya instead of texting, we are chatting.
-BBM with groups. Like in my case, with my suppliers, buyers, and more ;)

Con's
-I have to pay 1,200/month for the BIS subscription. Which is normal lang naman since I'm using their service. Kung iisipin nga lang, sa 1,200 madami ka na ibang mabibili/month. Without BIS kze BB is boring FOR ME.

iPHONE
Pro's
- Applicationssss! :)
- is also my best music player (ipod)
- I can connect it to my car, instant player na.

Con's
- Sensitive. The package should go, "Handle me super carefully"

dBum

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2010, 01:45:38 pm »
sana marami pa to magkaron ng sagot. tee hee!

i have a bb. kaso parang di ko sya masyadong feel. naguguluhan akong gamitin sya.

plan ko mag iphone. di nga lang ako mahilig sa touch screen. though slight nasasanay nako dahil may ipod touch ako.

pinag iisipan ko lang ngayon if mag stick nako with my bb + ipod touch or mag iphone ako.

sa pag internet kase kung naka blackberry ka, kailangan pa mag BIS para magamit mo yun apps. pero ang browser naman gagana sa wifi.

kung mag iphone ka naman, kung mag supersurf ka, gagana sa lahat.. apps and safari. plus, mas madali mag internet sa iphone kesa blackberry.

wise kaya kung mag iphone na lang ako?

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2010, 11:22:19 pm »
^ Hey sis. You have the best of both worlds na so that means you don't have to buy or get an iPhone. iPod Touch is the younger brother of iPhone. It's basically an iPhone without the phone part. :)

To the thread starter, it depends on your needs kasi. If you like faster internet speed, a music player, and apps to enjoy, of course iPhone would be the right choice.

But if you don't like touchscreen phones, Blackberry is your choice. Also, if you want to fully enjoy the features of a BB phone, you must apply/subscribe for a BB BIS plan. Without that, BB is just a typical normal phone.

maristela

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 02:36:44 am »
iphone pa din :) super!!

but id  ove to have bb soon  kahit yung curve lang :p

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2010, 02:53:51 am »
ito din dilemma ko ngayon. i have itouch na ang i just use it for internet connection outside home and for music. i don't use much apps kasi.

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2010, 03:26:54 pm »
^ Sis you already have an iPod Touch na, so it is best if you try BlackBerry. Unless you want a touchscreen and 2-in-1 phone, then iPhone. Pero what's the use of your Touch if may iPhone ka na diba. Hehe.

Just my two cents.

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 07:48:21 am »
iphone. hindi ko maintidahan bb. i love the apps din plus its easy for me to update it if there's new software.

ewan ko lang ha, sabi nila boring daw bb wag walang net.

ms.holly

  • Guest
Re: iphone or blackberry
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 12:21:22 pm »
naku mukang head to head ang laban :) in my opinon maganda ang iphone becasue apple releases a new software version every now and then and more often than not those new versions offer new perks din  :)
I think the iPhone is more for recreational use and the BB is for business use like emails and etc

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close