watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center  (Read 71396 times)

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 04:40:37 pm »
^ bugok na itlog = cringe.  :P



coyprincess, kahit sino i-choose mo, just make sure that come your due date eh available ang OB mo, that she has no plans of traveling abroad. Also, ask her kanino ka i-endorse, just in case. And do a little investigating on that doctor too.

Annelicious

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2014, 07:46:46 pm »
Hi! Just gave birth at MMC,and my ob is Dra Cynthia Del Rosario. Ang galing nya and maalaga, super bait pa. I can refer you to her kasi i still have weekly check up.Just let me know 😊

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2014, 03:02:35 am »
How I wish kung nabasa ko lang ito nagpalit ako ng OB dito sa Makati Med. Honestly I don't like Dra. Caedo-Lim may pagka intimidating na suplada na parang hindi approachable. Though okay naman yung mga binibigay niyang mga nireseta. Good thing wala ako sa Pasay para dito manganak sa MMC kaya iba na rin ang OB ko. Although if I am going to plan for second kid let me see lalo na kung expected na CS ako.

lakwatsa

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 08:48:21 am »
^until when mo sya naging OB sis?

she's my OB now. nun una din ayaw ko sa kanya kasi mukhang suplada tapos di sya makwento at kelangan ikaw talaga magtatanong pero i guess sya yun type na no-nonsense doc. kasi yun ibang OB naman more on chika di ba kaya matagal ang pila for consultation. hehe.

prettygurl00001

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 08:58:22 pm »
I highly recommend dra. Mae Syki-Young. Very very good OB, pretty, and super nice and accomodating.

daisybeo

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 12:02:04 am »
Hello,

I would also like to seek advise please? I currently have an OB in Makati Med but after about 3 consultations with her, I kinda feel and realize that she's not the type of OB I want to stay with until I give birth. My husband, surprisingly, feels the same way about her. Now I'm looking for another OB who is kind, gentle, hindi mataray or maarte, heartily entertains questions/worries (especially this is my first pregnancy) and isn't after for the money (if you know what i'm mean). Preferred someone in Makati Med kasi accessible to/from work (I live in Boni, Mandaluyong), but anywhere near Boni will do too.

I'm on my 10th week. I was advised by my current OB for some tests (ex. cbc, urinalysis, blood typing, etc) and see her with the results but I'm thinking before I take any further steps and consultations with her, I should make sure I do it with the OB I want all throughout.

Any suggestions/recommendations please?

Thank you!

candyjersey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014, 06:40:06 pm »
^ sis who's your OB? Gave birth last sept 28. Nagpalit din ako ng OB. Yung una kasi masungit. Parang makita mo pa lang nakakatakot na. And ang tagal niya palagi dumating.

Ang 2nd OB ko si Dra. Arlene Ricarte-Bravo. Siya na OB ko til I gave birth. Mabait naman sya at on time palagi. Tsaka pag tinext mo para magtanong,sumasagot agad. And pag may tanong ka d ka mahihiya magtanong kahit small things.

daisybeo

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 01:56:52 am »
Hi candyjersey, thanks sa reply. My current OB is Dr. A. Gloria. There are just some things about how she handles our consultations by far that we don't feel right nor satisfied, not on the medical aspect but on customer experience/satisfaction kung sa customer service pa.

Thanks sa suggestion on Dr. Arlene Bravo. If I may ask, how much in all nagasto mo sa delivery with her? and is it in Makati Med too?

candyjersey

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 04:14:47 pm »
^ yup Makati Med din ako nanganak. 82k nagastos namin Normal delivery. Semi private na room.

Kanina nga nag follow up checkup ako and inaalagaan pa din nya ako akala ko after manganak, wala na schedule sa OB. Hehe.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 04:18:08 pm by candyjersey »

daisybeo

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 11:16:30 pm »
thank you candyjersey, really appreciate it  :)

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2014, 10:29:38 am »
how much consultation fee ni dra. henson?

coyprincess

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 10:40:40 am »
Hi cookerbel,

Thank you for your sound advice, I'm with Dra. Henson now and super happy with her! Very accommodating & sweet! Love her clinic, very modern. Funny Lang coz medyo contradicting yung espresso machine nya in the clinic since bawal for preggos. But she's kinda lenient.

I'm looking for a good fertility doctor in Makati med as well. Any good leads, girls?

JAZRINA

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2015, 08:41:00 pm »
Sis, mine is margaret limson. Third OB ko sya. Got pregnant under her care. 28 weeks now. You can give her a try. Prang minsan kasi hiyangan din.

Jaymaye

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2016, 12:23:03 pm »
Hi much is the PF of Dra. Mae Syki-Young?

iamfreya11

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 02:21:19 pm »
Hi much is the PF of Dra. Mae Syki-Young?

P500 daw po... :) nabasa ko lang from earlier post.

iamfreya11

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 02:24:21 pm »
how much consultation fee ni dra. henson?

Hi Dacian, alam mo na po ba kung magkano PF ni Dra. Henson? ang magkano kaya and Pap smear sa kanya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close