watch now

Author Topic: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center  (Read 71366 times)

Sachii

  • Guest
HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« on: October 12, 2010, 10:54:47 am »
Gurls, need advice as I do not know where to go to.. I prefer Ob Gyne from Makati Med sana.

I am delayed kasi.. but all my PTs were negative [textspeak!].. Not sure di pa rin dumating period ko.. pero If i am pregnant, i will be happy :)

pie06

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 04:43:32 pm »
Try Dra. Marinette Sto Domingo.  Here's her schedule:

http://www.makatimed.net.ph/default/find-doctors/action,Display/doctors_id,73

cocoysmom

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 01:57:51 am »
dra pia utitco...

binx

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:03:40 am »
Dr. Mae Syki-Young.
Cute na chinese na OB. :)

liyapot

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 09:36:09 am »
dra. lani buenconsejo
m-f 1-4pm sa makati med

she also has clinic sched at patient first sa glorietta
m-f  5-8pm / sat 10-5 yata

emeenem

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 09:43:28 am »
dra. eileen manalo.
expert din sa mga TTC

orangerain

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 10:01:28 am »
Has anyone tried Dra. Liza Francisco-Gozon from Makati Med as well? I'm thinking of going to her for a check up, but I'm not sure kung okay siya.

babie

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:43:09 pm »
I can vouch for dra.  marinette sto. domingo. She was my ob-gyne at MMC. I gave birth last August.   Dami nyang preventive measures so I would not have another miscarriage.. may history na kasi ako. Anyways, she really took good care of me and my baby dami pa nyang additional beauty tips. hehe!

orangerain

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 06:40:44 pm »
^ How much is her PF, if I may ask?

2wyx03

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 07:04:17 pm »
hi sisters, just wanna ask for new recos & sana you can post their fees and feedback on how they take care of their patients. tia! :)

zhiel03

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 07:11:40 am »
dra mae syki young din ang ob ko, consult fee is 500, then ang pf nya nung nanganak ako is 40k CS with ligation, actually yung ligation is free na daw. then yung sister ko na miscarriage, unang sabi sa kanya is 20k, then binawasan naging 17k na lang.

super bait and kalog na doctor, sobrang dami ng patients which i think is proof na magaling siya

Meg_Janecek

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 07:50:14 pm »
Sis best na OB for me si Dra. Arlene Bravo. Her clinic is at room 156 tower 1 ng MMC then schedule nya is everyday from 1-6pm. PF nya 800 initial visit then 700 na yung succeeding visits. Super kalog nya and maalaga hindi ka iiwanan sa ere at napaka approachable and open sa questions that concerns you kahit minsan silly or dumb questions na ieentertain ka ng hindi parang tinatabla ka :)


LeStSkY

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 03:59:40 pm »
out of topic ata to.. kungmga 40K ang PF how much manganak sa makati med lahat na? kahit estimate.. thank you :)

carebears_12

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 09:06:56 am »
dr mae syki young. very friendly and di ka mahihiya magtanong. pretty pa :)

downrightgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 09:25:28 am »
Dra. Henson. 2007 I was checked by 5 different OB's, they recommended that they need to remove my fallopian tube and ovary (right side). Wala pa ako baby that time. Si Dra. Henson lang nag sabi na, NO i think we can still save it. So nag medication ako. After a week ok n ako.  We moved sa US after my treatment and I had my first child 2008, and even the  OB's sa US they didn't think there's a need to remove my tube and ovary. I will be forever grateful sa kanya, kc kung di sa kanya baka di na ako nagkaanak.

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 07:01:52 am »
^ is that Dra. Henson petite and chinese-looking? If yes, she's magaling and mabait. She's not about money.

Nesssy

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:40 am »
Hi sissies,

Anyone feedback here for Madelene Ang-De Joya ng Makati Med? Planning to pick her as my OB-Gyne kase just want to know some feedbacks first.  Maxicare accredited kase siya which is what i'm looking for din. Thanks

sha_0303

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 03:17:22 pm »
my ob is Dra. Liza Gozon Francisco.
she is so mabait and alaga ka.
actually dont know her pf kasi may health card kami sa office, so di me ngbabayad ng pf...

sya ang ob ko when i gave birth last 2010, she is so maalaga, she even change my clothes and fix my hair. and every after check-up pag tapos na yung regarding sa medical purpose nyo, she makes it a point na mangamusta asking if hows the family our daughter, san ng school and anything.

cool sya and ok.

her sched is monday to sat. 9am to 1pm room 145. tel no. 8888-999 loc. 2185 or 2186.


coyprincess

  • Guest
HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 12:59:37 pm »
Hi Girls,

Re-living this topic. I'm torn between 2 Ob-gyn, Dra. Henson or Dra. Luna of MMC. Would really appreciate all kinds of feedback on them. Big decision coz whoever I choose will be with me throughout my pregnancy. Would really appreciate your 2 cents sisters.


Thanks!

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: HELP! Need OB Gyne from Makati Medical Center
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 02:31:34 pm »
Hi Girls,

Re-living this topic. I'm torn between 2 Ob-gyn, Dra. Henson or Dra. Luna of MMC. Would really appreciate all kinds of feedback on them. Big decision coz whoever I choose will be with me throughout my pregnancy. Would really appreciate your 2 cents sisters.


Thanks!

Dra. Henson hands-down! I've consulted Dra. Luna twice. I didn't like her. It's subjective naman, others like her, others don't. I am one of the latter. Medyo praning si Dra. Luna, konting kirot, pa check agad, punta sa ultrasound to check - which is good kasi praning nga sya so good thing din yun for the mother and baby. Marami syang pinapapagawang lab works. One thing I didn't like about her is, pag may tinatanong ako cina cut nya ko agad. At yung wordings/terms nya na I didn't like ''may problema ka nga!', and 'mga bugok na itlog' kasi PCOS ako. Yun lang but again it's subjective. You can try consulting both doctors to see who you're comfortable with. As per the cost, pareho lang silang mahal :)  But I think they are both good.

Pero kay Henson parin ako :D She's my OB, gave birth Sept last year. 

Kasi the first time I consulted with Dra. Henson, I knew she was the one for me :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close