watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119691 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #460 on: February 21, 2016, 10:02:44 am »
^ yan gamit ng friends kong entertainer sa Japan para magmistulang mga Haponesa sa puti. That and Shiseido Carmine Lotion.

Saan ka nakakita, sis? Link naman :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2016, 01:00:15 pm »
^ really sis? like whole day effect siya ba and permanent? Sana naman maging haponesa din yung skin ko LOL and ano yung Carmine? (sent you a pm) sabi ng iba naging blondie daw hair nila baka parang etta's lang to..

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #462 on: February 24, 2016, 12:36:15 am »
I love the IBUKI Gentle Cleanser. Nakakawala ng pimples :)

How much ito sis?

fashionfart

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #463 on: February 25, 2016, 06:52:53 pm »
Sises, are shiseido makeups considerably cheaper in japan? TIA

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #464 on: February 25, 2016, 06:56:57 pm »
^YES!

fashionfart

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #465 on: February 25, 2016, 10:48:57 pm »
sises another question, for those who have tried, which do you like better, as to the finish, white lucent spot control powder or perfect smoothing powder?

tIA sises!

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2016, 09:57:43 am »
Shiseido is already cheap in HK :)
I like shiseido better than Shu (used to be the other way around, hehe) may mga lines sila for all ages. Even drugstore ones are okay-good for the price na

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #467 on: February 28, 2016, 01:47:12 pm »
nag shiseido speedy bleach na ako..
walang difference after first use!! I let it stay on pa naman for 40 minutes.. -_- siguro dapat 1 hour.. hahay

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #468 on: March 06, 2016, 01:29:34 am »
update:
I tried 1 hr..30 minutes..20 minutes.. I usually let it stay on for 40 mins to an hour. Naubos ko na isang box and I have 5 more boxes to go. LOL waaaa  I feel too lazy for this @_@ 25 sessions pa.

feedback?
Yung clear, gluey liquid thing.. grabe ang hapdi ng "gas" niya sa mata. WTF! Hairsalon smell.

No whitening noticed. Like at all. Not even instant whitening.. It feels like a thick cream na maging mousse sa skin (like foamy then if you touch it, mawala siya) I think the only effect I noticed and I kinda like is that yung body hair ko naging fine and blonde (etta's?? LOL) and very difficult to find. YAY! Unless you aim it at light in a certain angle, you can see very fine, light-white-ish, golden tiny hair. I was planning to wax but I couldnt notice the hair LOL sana yung armpit ko din.. (bawal sa genitals)

I'm disappointed kase walang whitening effect on me :( :( panu ito naging japanese skin? lolol mas merong instant effect pa si etta's haha pero the difference is Etta's dries up and becomes cracked and flaky when you leave it on..


Anong pills yung maganda sa shiseido like may pinakamagandang whitening effect? Andami kase options.. :(

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #469 on: March 07, 2016, 10:45:00 am »
^ Sorry to hear it had no effect on you, but it has worked for me and my friends.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #470 on: March 07, 2016, 01:10:25 pm »
^ siiis I want it to work for me po. Have you bought na? I still have 5 more boxes..how long do you leave it on? And how often do you bleach po in a week? Maybe I'm doing it wrong sis..

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #471 on: March 07, 2016, 10:24:18 pm »
sises another question, for those who have tried, which do you like better, as to the finish, white lucent spot control powder or perfect smoothing powder?

tIA sises!

I've tried both and I'm not sure you're comparing apples to apples when it comes to these two. White lucent is sheer to medium & works great setting liquid and cream foundie if u have normal/dry skin. I have combination skin and i like white lucent on days my skin isnt acting up.

Si perfect smoothing naman, the coverage is heavy so i wear it when my hormones are wrecking my skin. Perfect smoothing isnt the best for combi skin so i make sure i apply primer before patting it on.

Ang similarity ng dalawa ay pareha sila not so good in controlling oil. Less dewy nga lang si white lucent on my skin but it still helps the skin achieve that lit from within look.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #472 on: March 14, 2016, 06:52:04 pm »
Anyone using Shiseido Sun products . I super love Shiseido Face and Body Ultimate Sun Protection w/ SPF 55 . But I use it only on the face. Di talaga kami nangingitim nor do we get sunburn! Yun nga lang, it costs an arm and a leg.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #473 on: March 14, 2016, 09:51:14 pm »
^ the blue one sis? blue and orange?
Is it still very scented?

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #474 on: June 20, 2016, 09:00:26 am »
When is their next sale kaya?

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2016, 05:09:10 am »
I signed up for their free 20-minute V-LIft Cryofacial.  Nakakuha naman ako ng appointment.  Hope it's good.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close