watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119765 times)

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2012, 11:19:58 am »
Does anyone know if comparable in terms of oil control/coverage yung MM Skin Remaker Pore Cover with Shiseido Sheer Matifying? thank you.  ;)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2012, 05:20:12 pm »
Ang liit lang pala nung foundation brush ;D sobrang compact pa nung brush parang ang hirap linisin, sisses pede din ba eto sa cream foundie? Babalikan ko to next week oos pa kasi :))

I clean mine with Daiso Detergent and I find that it's cleaner afterwards vs. using baby shampoo. Warm water with diluted daiso detergent tas i let the brush soak for a minute. Double cleanse ko ng baby shampoo then rinse. Super linis na.

toxicity

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2012, 05:24:05 pm »
^i will try that. Thanks sis!

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2012, 06:02:34 pm »
@toxicity, I use it for cream foundation. :)

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2012, 08:39:34 pm »
^ sis onethird, I oil up faster with MM Skin Remaker Pore Cover. Shiseido's Sheer Mattifying gives me an extra 1-2 hours.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #385 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:17 pm »
^ Thanks sis. I'll save up nalang for Sheer Mattifying. Kala ko pwede i-dupe eh.

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #386 on: October 25, 2012, 09:27:38 am »
mga sis kakatext lang saken ng SA from shiseido landmark trinoma, may 10% off daw sila sa on all items except the gift packs... FYI lang :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #387 on: October 25, 2012, 11:55:23 am »
FYI: Today, Oct 25 is the opening day of Shiseido's new store in ATC. 25% off on all items.

butterflycuddles02

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #388 on: October 25, 2012, 01:33:33 pm »
^ sayang :( Ang layo ng ATC saken. Sana sa Christmas may promo din sila na 25% off.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #389 on: October 26, 2012, 04:25:56 pm »
mga sis kakatext lang saken ng SA from shiseido landmark trinoma, may 10% off daw sila sa on all items except the gift packs... FYI lang :)


Until kelan to? Thanks for the info.

makdonna

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #390 on: October 26, 2012, 05:42:48 pm »
^ this weekend ata sis

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #391 on: December 10, 2012, 07:53:14 pm »
happy ako sa foundation na nabili ko sa shiseido :D

sk8rboyswife

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #392 on: December 11, 2012, 02:22:10 pm »
^anong foundie sis?

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #393 on: December 11, 2012, 02:42:50 pm »
^ shiseido the makeup perfect smoothing compact foundation. ang hanap ko talaga eh pressed powder lang, eto binigay sakin, pag apply ko, aba bakit foundation. oh well, okay lang, happy naman :D

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #394 on: January 05, 2013, 06:44:24 pm »
I'm happy with Shiseido's Perfect Refining Foundation, too.
Looks really good and kept my oilies away.  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #395 on: January 05, 2013, 09:23:01 pm »
I tried my Supplist O00 again tonight, natuwa ako sa kanya. I haven't used this for over a year now so I might use this the next few days rather than let it expire since it's been with me for a little over 2 years na. Pero medyo nabibigatan pa din ako sa kanya sa face.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2013, 06:00:41 pm »
I'm allergic sa face sunblock. Yung blue na wide tube..

:'( .... sobrang itchy forehead ko everytime I use this. Grr. 2k naman.. huhuhu

px17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2013, 06:12:06 pm »
Sayang naman sis! Pero yan gamit ko for 5 yrs na okay naman sakin.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #398 on: January 14, 2013, 06:46:06 am »
^^ Anong variant?

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #399 on: January 14, 2013, 10:24:27 am »
I'm thinking of getting the Perfect Foundation brush, is it okay kaya for cream contouring?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close