watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119868 times)

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2012, 09:35:03 pm »
^sis paano kayo nanalo?

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2012, 06:34:43 am »
^I just joined online. Nabasa ko sa isang blog, mag leave ka ng comment sa page ng white lucent, then they will pick 800 winners.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2012, 09:10:26 pm »
^sis pwede po paki post yung link here?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2012, 10:18:25 pm »
san pa kaya may stocks ng sun protection liquid foundation? wala sa megamall eh. and i dont like the salesperson. gusto ko na nga pagalitan eh. i got better service from others.

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #344 on: July 01, 2012, 10:53:52 pm »
re: sun protection liq foundie: i think there are still stocks at trinoma. call them at 9013480 to double check.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #345 on: July 03, 2012, 01:46:02 pm »
sino na nakagamit ng perfect refininf foundation here? okay naman siya sa skin ko as of now.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #346 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:23 pm »
re: sun protection liq foundie: i think there are still stocks at trinoma. call them at 9013480 to double check.

thanks sis! will do. :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #347 on: July 03, 2012, 09:45:40 pm »
re: sun protection liq foundie: i think there are still stocks at trinoma. call them at 9013480 to double check.

thanks sis! will do. :)

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #348 on: July 09, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »
sino na nakagamit ng perfect refininf foundation here? okay naman siya sa skin ko as of now.

this one's better than the dual balancing foundie on my skin in terms of oil control. it lacks coverage lang for the kind of imperfections my skin has but because it's a base that helps makes my face look healthy, carry na kahit kulang ang coverage. never broke out from it, too.

beahero

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #349 on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:09 pm »
I love the Perfect Refining Foundation. Super ka-match ko yung shade and nice finish. I use it with the brush. I saw the video of FleurDeForce on YouTube, kasali ito sa June favorites niya :) She loved Sun Protection Liquid Foundation before, ngayon eto naman.

Comment lang about the SAs from TriNoma, medyo inefficient siya. Last March I went to inquire if they had a stock of the PF brush, OOS daw. Around the start of April I tried asking again, oos pa rin so I gave my contact details to them. I wrote it on a piece of paper but it looked like scratch paper lang and yung tipong mawawala rin after. I never got a call from them. Around mid-May, my mom went to check if they had it, sabi first week of June daw so my mom also gave her contact details. Ayon, wala pa rin. Last Saturday (July 7) I went to TriNoma and passed by Shiseido just in case. They had one last stock. I asked them kailan pa dumating, the lady said mga mid-June, 15 pcs lang na delivery. I was a little pissed na they never contacted me but I let it go kasi I was in a hurry. Hay nako. Next time sana hindi na sila kumukuha ng info/numbers kung ganyan lang. Oh well.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #350 on: July 10, 2012, 08:03:24 am »
^buti sis, may naabutan ka pa. nakakainis nga. mas ok yata yung mga nasa boutique sa 3/f.

I passed by the landark counter 2 weekends ago, meron nga raw that time na 3 pcs na foundation brush.     

beahero

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #351 on: July 15, 2012, 12:17:48 am »
Sa boutique tong experience na ito, not from Landmark :(

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #352 on: July 15, 2012, 12:30:13 pm »
^yikes! akala ko mas ok sila  :(

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #353 on: July 15, 2012, 09:56:34 pm »
when i bought the brush nga (not in Trinoma), i was asked if nagpa reserve daw ako. Sabi ko yes, some few months back pa, pero sa ibang branch. Tas parang nag "ah, ok" yung SA tas inabutan ako ng brush. She didn't even ask for my name nor the branch i placed my reservation. What's the point of asking kung nagpareserve ako? Ang weird lamang. Dapat pag may nagtanong ng stocks at di naman reserved yung brushes, iabot na kagad nila. Di ko sila gets.

Anyway, I love the perfect foundie brush talaga :) I justgot  a little worried when one SA quipped na introductory price daw yung current price ni pfb.

zay0826

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #354 on: July 18, 2012, 08:49:49 pm »
i love shiseido from their sun protection, make-up and skincare. hindi kasing tapang ng ibang european brand

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2012, 12:15:09 am »
i love the sun care line, perfect mascara, eyebrow pencil :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2012, 01:00:35 am »
This is an interesting and beautiful blush from Shiseido.
Hope it becomes available here!
http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2012/08/shiseido-camellia-compact.html

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2012, 06:12:24 pm »
Ni-try ko yun eyelash curler nila. Too flat for my taste, di ko macurl ng maayos yun lashes ko. Naiipit pa yun eyelids ko :( i guess I'll try shu naman!

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2012, 08:18:47 pm »
^Yes sis, the Shu cUrlash is better than Shiseido although you can buy a refill pad for Shiseido pero sa Shu walang refill.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2012, 10:02:00 pm »
^ yun nga panget dun. Pero pwede daw lagay yun refill ng shiseido sa shu? How true? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close