watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119793 times)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #300 on: May 23, 2012, 10:12:02 am »
^ dishwashing soap - joy

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #301 on: May 23, 2012, 10:36:53 am »
^^pansin ko din na hindi sila match ni dr. bronners, while yung iba kong synthetic brushes ok naman. I use Johnson's baby shampoo and it works fine :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #302 on: May 23, 2012, 12:00:11 pm »
hehe, im not sure about our other sisses, but yes, i do use it for powder, cream and liquid make up products.  ;D

thanks, sis. will check this out.

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #303 on: May 23, 2012, 12:37:06 pm »
what do you use to clean your perfect foundation brush? parang may naiiwan na residue kasi yung brush ko kahit twice ko siya winawash.. i use dr.bonners liquid soap. di ko pa nattry using dishwashing liquid and baby shampoo

i use maquillage professionel's or elf spot cleaner for spot cleaning and joy dishwashing liquid for deep cleansing.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #304 on: May 23, 2012, 04:28:30 pm »
what do you use to clean your perfect foundation brush? parang may naiiwan na residue kasi yung brush ko kahit twice ko siya winawash.. i use dr.bonners liquid soap. di ko pa nattry using dishwashing liquid and baby shampoo

shampoo lang sis then squeeze maigi yun excess okay naman siya basta hindi waterproof ang foundie

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #305 on: May 23, 2012, 05:12:14 pm »
hindi naman ako gumagamit ng waterproof mukap. so i guess di lang talaga sila match ni dr.bonners.  ;)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #306 on: May 23, 2012, 05:33:27 pm »
^ mix daw kasi ng synthetic at real hair ang shiseido. Di ko pa na-confirm if it's true. Kaya I think, medyo tricky talaga sya linisin.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #307 on: May 23, 2012, 07:00:55 pm »
^i was thinking din if baka nga natural+synthetic ang spfb pero it's really 100% synthetic hair. lately nahihirapan din ako linisin sya. sobrang dense kasi talaga. but i found another use for my worst shampoo ever which is johnson's baby shampoo. it works naman. lately i use a local brush cleaner before i wash it totally.

basta tag team talaga sila ni perfect refining foundation. as in perfect!  :)

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #308 on: May 23, 2012, 07:42:39 pm »
hmm...fortunately i don't have the residue problem. i just spray on the brush spot cleaner every after use tapos itwirl ko sa paper towel or wet wipes agad after. kaya pag weekly deep cleansing na ng brushes okay naman siya at di pasaway. kasi i usually use waterproof make up so i clean this brush religiously kasi nga sabi talaga sa intstructions eh bawal ang waterproof pasaway lang talaga ako. lol  ;D

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2012, 07:43:21 pm »
Checked it here: http://www.sears.ca/product/shiseido-makeup-perfect-foundation-brush/608-000031120-10816

100% synthetic bristles nga. Baka hindi sya taklon? Ibang iba sya e.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #310 on: May 23, 2012, 10:20:46 pm »
madali naman linisin si hubs naglinis eh konting swipe sa palm left and right tanggal naman agad waterproof foundie ang gamit ko kanina

herroyalbleakness

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #311 on: May 23, 2012, 10:42:34 pm »

basta tag team talaga sila ni perfect refining foundation. as in perfect!  :)

i've tried this with the addition of white lucent powder foundie to set the prf, i got complimented for my skin! They knew i had powder on but it looked so close to the skin daw that if they didn't know how i really looked like w/out makeup, they would've thought i had nothing on.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #312 on: May 23, 2012, 10:52:34 pm »
The perfect foundation brush is better than a sponge in terms of pressing foundation on to the skin talaga.

Mas matipid pa gamitin toh kesa sa sponge.

Before, I usually use fingers or sponge. I don't apply makeup everyday naman, so I didn't feel the need to invest in a good quality foundation brush.

I can't rave enough about this brush.

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #313 on: May 24, 2012, 04:47:09 am »
I realized I like applying foundation best with fingers but I found the perfect use for this brush that works for me, as a brush for cream blush or highlighters! I find it great for blending cream products, the color on the cheeks doesn't come out blotchy or uneven. Pwede rin siya gamitin for stick blush. Dab on the cheeks first then blend using the brush.

gene

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #314 on: May 24, 2012, 06:11:26 am »
shiseido foundations and their brushes are really superb!!! allow me sisters to just be a little off topic ----parang commercial break lang ito---  just going to endorse The Skincare Line which I sooooo very love (cleansing foam and toner are HEAVENLY!!!!!)and their sunblocks!


 ok  back to foundation chika...... ;)

beahero

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #315 on: May 28, 2012, 08:59:15 am »
I love Shiseido! I've been meaning to try the Perfect Foundation Brush (I have the Perfect Refining Foundation) but it's always OOS in Trinoma :( I also love the Sun Protection Liquid Foundation :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2012, 05:31:38 am »
Paubos na yung sun protection stick foundation ko :( Torn between getting buying the same thing or yung liquid version.

vainatty

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2012, 03:44:37 pm »
Hi ladies!  :) I'm new to this thread, which is surprising coz im a big Shiseido fan!

I backread and noticed that most of you are fans of the powder foundations. Ok ba yung mattifying? Coz me, im a big fan of the Dual Balancing Liquid Foundation in O00. I swear i had tons of compliments wearing it. Porcelain skin ang peg, promise. :) Minsan na dedemonyo ako ng kung anno anong brands (high or low end) pero I keep on crawling back to Shiseido. :)

I also loved their Lumizing Powder (yung 3 shades in one) in Apricot. But they discontinued it na, which broke my heart. Im using the Translucent Loose Powder now and ok din naman sya. :)   

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2012, 10:12:23 pm »
i'm nc25-30, ok kaya sa akin ang sp30 sa liquid sun protection formula? kasi yung sp40 daw ang pinakabeige sa lahat ng shades dun at yung sp30 ang parang pinakayellow. and i have very strong yellow undertone/tone.

di pa ako nakakapag-pamatch sa shiseido kasi di ba available siya sa mga department stores/beauty section tapos yung shiseido sa shang eh nasa labas at pangit lighting. ok ba na magpamatch ako sa dept store? ginagawa ba nila dun yun? sanay ako magpamatch sa rustans eh kasi parang natural/normal na sa kanila na may nagpapamatch. and by pag pamatch i mean pinapaapply ko sa buong face ko...

also, nagooxidize ba sun protection liquid foundation?

thanks!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2012, 10:55:43 pm »
^ I used to have the sun protection liquid foundie sis. Nago-oxidize sya sa akin kaya I had a couple of shades lighter than my skin tone. Can't remember anymore but I think SP20 yata yun. Back then I was an NC 30 in MAC.

But then, most foundies oxidize on me kasi super acidic talaga ako. 

Kung magpapa-match ka sis, i-try mo muna sya ng matagal, and if possible, lumabas ka sa mall para makita mo reaction sa skin mo kapag wala nang aircon. Kasi maputi talaga ang sun protect upon application because of the high SPF. Maga-adjust sya sa skintone mo after a while. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close