We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been wearing Shiseido's Urban UV defense for the past week and I must say this is the best daily sunscreen I've tried thus far.It's colorless when applied, texture is gel-like. No greasiness, no whitecast. Feels super light on. The SA said it has anti-aging properties as well. Not sure though, if this would suffice as moisturizer na rin in the summer.
^ sis, magkashade tayo di ba? ano shade mo sa mga foundies nila?
Di yata maganda itong nagsimula ako sa skincare and make-up ngayon in my 30s. Magastos.
sis maganda ba skincare nila? meron bafor acne prone? puro makeups yung review dito eh =P