watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119703 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2011, 10:51:46 am »
^ You can try the White Lucent cleansing foam and softener then Pureness line for the moisturizer and night cream siguro para hindi ka naman mag-break out.

Or better ask the Shiseido SA sa shops.  Sa Rockwell and Eastwood, generally, maayos kausap ang mga SA kasi alam nila ang products.  Look for Cherrie sa Rockwell and Judith sa Eastwood.

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2011, 11:27:03 am »
white lucent softener, ok ba for acne prone? the reviews on makeupalley says its for dry skin.
thinking of buying the 123 step.
sis clueless how much is the kit?

The white Lucent step 123 kit is 3350.

The softener included in the kit is the enriched variant, for dry skin. The non-enriched variant is for normal to oily skin. I have combination skin and ok naman the softener. The protective emulsion is for normal to oily naman.

I have restocked on the 3 products in the kit kasi paubos na.

Not sure if this is good for acne though. Baka nga the pureness line is better for you per marose.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #142 on: November 09, 2011, 07:14:21 am »
Hi, anybody tried the Perfect Refining foundation? How was it?

I'm so interested because of the glowing review from Muse!

inakisgurl

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2011, 07:26:26 am »
sis i did check makeupalley, and this one is better for dry skin..

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #144 on: November 09, 2011, 08:07:09 am »
^Thanks sis. Might not work for me then. :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2011, 11:18:23 am »
parang di ako hiyang sa pureness line ah.. im having small reddish zits. observe ko muna for the next coming weeks. sayang naman kasi `to.

cattdxo

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #146 on: November 25, 2011, 12:01:55 pm »
For those who have been using supplist for the longest time, how would you compare it to sheer mattifying powder? My supplist is running out and i still haven't decided if i'm getting sheer matt for replacement. Thing is, supplist is the only powder foundation that worked for me (no kati or anything)   :(

ITmom

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #147 on: November 28, 2011, 05:45:52 pm »
been using their Aqualabel White Clear Foam 2 days in a row and so far i like it! few days of using and if i really love it i might look into their toner and moisturize too.

on their makeup, first time using their "the makeup matifying veil" today and it didn't do anything on my oily nose at all haha. but i'll do more testing over the next days, maybe i need to eliminate other products for it to work... i bought this during a warehouse sale at S$20 btw.

babyvox

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #148 on: November 28, 2011, 07:26:10 pm »
hello mga sissies just wanna ask if shiseido medicated baby powder is available locally sa mga shiseido counters? thanks  :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2011, 11:22:45 pm »
For those who have been using supplist for the longest time, how would you compare it to sheer mattifying powder? My supplist is running out and i still haven't decided if i'm getting sheer matt for replacement. Thing is, supplist is the only powder foundation that worked for me (no kati or anything)   :(

Sa akin sis, parehong di ako nangati sa supplist and sheer mattifying. medyo sensitive ang skin ko.

although mas gusto ko si supplist kasi nago-oxidize si sheer mattifying on me kaya at the end of the day, medyo muddy na tingnan, unlike supplist.

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2011, 03:42:43 pm »
@cattdxo: why don't you try their spot brightening foundation instead of sheer mattifying? im using the latter, i also have sensitive skin, this is the only powder that works for me, im on my fourth refill already :)

cattdxo

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2011, 11:50:00 am »
^ Got na the sheer mattifying compact in O40. I don't know what it is halos pareho lang naman sila ng supplist pero may something iba talaga ang supplist. (sighs)

I think I will try the spot brightening foundation na lang.

Thanks sis.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2011, 11:59:38 am »
@khaesj, the White Lucent softener is Php3,500.

ang mahal pala. buti na lang binigay sa akin ng sister ko nung hiningi ko last weekend.  ;D

cattdxo

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2011, 12:19:39 pm »
I normally just use avene sunblock as make up base but i want to try yung White Lucent Brightening Control Base - it comes in ivory green and pink. Maganda kaya? Must try sa shiseido counters!

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2011, 12:59:41 pm »
anyone who's using the brightening toning lotion?

the SA said it can help to have tighter pores because it helps with oil control. less sebum = tighter pores?

i'm relatively a newbie so i don't know if what the SA said makes sense.

i bought the product pa din, parang naloko ako ng SA. i've been using it for about 2 weeks, morning and night after i apply emulsion. i noticed that it helps with oil control but not sure about the pores.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #155 on: December 10, 2011, 09:19:01 am »
i am in love with the sun protect liquid foundation ;D

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #156 on: December 13, 2011, 07:16:18 pm »
@cattdxo: yeah try rin spot brightening powder foundit, it's also nice, more coverage than sheer mattifying. I have this as well hehe. Haven't tried the newly reformulated brightening base but i got to try the old version, ok naman siya, i have it in ivory :) really helps me with my oilies and it evens out my skin tone.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #157 on: December 23, 2011, 11:59:30 pm »
I normally just use avene sunblock as make up base but i want to try yung White Lucent Brightening Control Base - it comes in ivory green and pink. Maganda kaya? Must try sa shiseido counters!

I have this in pink (brightening) and I love it so much I bought a back up. It's an all-in-one product for me because of the high SPF of 35, I don't need to use a separate sunscreen anymore. Pag gamit ko to, matte and even ang skin ko, I feel I can get away without anything else.

Although I find that this doesn't work as well with foundations that bond to the skin like ELDW light. Mas ok sya for powders and other foundies. 

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #158 on: December 24, 2011, 12:03:56 am »
Magkano kaya eyelash curler nila? Meron akong shu uemura pero nothing special naman, pero di naiipit eyelids ko. Pero mas gusto ko pagka-curl nung luma kong eyelash curler na walang brand, pero nakaka-ipit naman ng eyelids.

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #159 on: December 24, 2011, 02:48:09 pm »
^ Over here I think it's 1k+ but it's much cheaper to get in Sasa (HK or Singapore). I bought mine around 5 years ago and mga P300+ lang ata if I recall correctly. I didn't like Shu Uemura, naipit kasi eyelids ko, and the Shiseido fit my eye shape better. When it comes to the type of curl I think same lang sila more or less. Maybe try changing the pads? Not sure lang which brand has a different type of refill pad.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close