watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119900 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2011, 07:40:24 pm »
^I don't think you can have it exchange lalo't na-swatch mo na sis yung product.

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2011, 08:01:26 pm »
aw. ok thanks sis. any tips on how could i make this work? or should i sell it nalang?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2011, 09:00:06 pm »
^You can sell it nalang sis kasi pangit naman kung di mo talaga ka-shade. Lalong mapapagastos ka pa i-remedy.

summer01

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2011, 08:18:46 pm »
hi, mga sis! ^^, saan po nakakabili ng Shiseido Tsubaki shampoo ang conditioner? meron po kaya sa watsons?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2011, 10:18:01 pm »
^ parang wala, sis. sa online sellers lang ako nakakakita nyan.

pero may ibang brand ng tsubaki shampoo sa watsons. a lot cheaper.

summer01

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2011, 10:35:27 am »
^ ano pong ang Tsubaki sa watsons, sis?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2011, 09:01:43 am »
^ the one that they are selling in watsons is from pure beauty not from shiseido  ;)

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:46 pm »
Anyone here tried the blushes from Shiseido? Maganda ba yung texture at ok yung staying power/pigmentation?

nat6889

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2011, 02:15:43 pm »
I have shiseido blushers,
I hardly use it though it is pigmented and fine.
I use their highlighter blushers more.
If you have tried shu, shu is more chalky.

while nars is more pigmented.

Staying powder prob is around 4-6 if not oily.

clueless

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2011, 11:10:20 am »
I have been using the white lucent for about a month now. Si marose17 ang nagconvince sa akin. I love it! My red spots on my cheeks have lightened significantly, sometimes parang pinkish rosy cheeks na lang ako.

I originally just bout the step 123 kit to try and i need to replenish na soon. I bought naman the night emulsion and brightening eye treatment when they went on sale last sep 30. I am so happy with the results!

I initially just wanted to try the skincare line but when i talked to the SA, she recommended white lucent nga because of my red spots. But her ultimate recommendation to me eas to use white lucent for daytime and benefiance for nighttime so i am addressing 2 concerns at the same time. I'm in my mid-30s. Maybe in 2 years or, i will do that but for now, white lucent muna.

My husband now also uses shiseido men cleaning foam. Di ko pa siya nac-convince mg softener/toner but he says he has noticed that his skin is no longer dry and tight.

I alos asked a friend to get my tsubaki red shampoo and conditioner in singapore, mas mura kasi doon, pero next month ko pa makukuha, excited to try that too.

Oh, and i also use perfect smoothing powder foundation. Happy with this too kasi this was the first product i tried na hindi ako nangati. I wanted sana to try sheer mattifying next for less coverage but maybe i will try chanel next time.

Thanks again to marose for her raves on the white lucent softener! :)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2011, 12:58:44 pm »
^ Happy din ako for you! :)

khaesj

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2011, 07:55:39 am »
^ Happy din ako for you! :)

Sis how much is the white lucent softener sa malls? TIA

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2011, 08:02:56 am »
Finally accepted Supplist isn't coming back and bought the Sheer Mattifying. I like it. I think I need the O00 shade though pero pwede na tong 020 for the meantime. I think I won't stray na from Shiseido, RMK and Kanebo when it comes to powder foundation.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2011, 08:49:27 am »
@khaesj, the White Lucent softener is Php3,500. 

khaesj

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2011, 11:12:32 am »
@khaesj, the White Lucent softener is Php3,500.

Thanks :) I got mine kasi thru pre-order from taiwan for 3k. Onti lang pala ang difference.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #135 on: October 21, 2011, 11:21:16 am »
Anyone here tried the blushes from Shiseido? Maganda ba yung texture at ok yung staying power/pigmentation?

Hey twin, so-so lang siya. Maganda yung shade upon application but they tend to oxidize, more so than any other blush in my experience. Best pa rin ang Shu for that sheer, natural glow look :)

inakisgurl

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2011, 08:48:22 am »
white lucent softener, ok ba for acne prone? the reviews on makeupalley says its for dry skin.
thinking of buying the 123 step.
sis clueless how much is the kit?

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2011, 09:10:42 am »
^ Baka the Pureness line is more suited for your acne-prone skin.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2011, 09:29:25 am »
I started on pureness regimen just this week. Okay siya for me, naccontrol yung oiliness and dryness. I use bp on top for stubborn zits. So far, i like what im seeing. Cost me 50 usd for the kit, not bad :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2011, 09:31:29 am »
Mga sis, anong shiseido line ang okay for whitening on sensitive acne-prone skin?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close