watch now

Author Topic: 30 day Shred workout  (Read 129682 times)

mikamika

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #200 on: November 11, 2010, 05:17:13 pm »
I downloaded this work-out after reading so many positive comments on this thread. I started with Level 1 yesterday and today I woke up with my whole body sore, matagal na din kasi since last ako nagexercise. I'm following the beginner pa lang pero nahihirapan pa din ako. I can barely do the push-ups and lift the weights so there are times na I let go of the weights for a while. Grabe! tagaktak talaga yung pawis ko while doing the woek-out.

Hopefully I can build up my strength and endurance so I can finish the 30 days. I'll update on this thread din once in a while regarding my progress. Hope to be inspired more with our sisses here :)

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #201 on: November 11, 2010, 06:32:52 pm »
I stopped for 3 days huhu. naka day 1 nako ng level 2 eh. na injury left knee ko sa insanity, napwersa yata :( kasi pinagsabay ko sya. I was okay with shred, until I did Sanity and inured my knee. hayz

oh my sister... sana gumaling na yang knee mo.  did you have it checked na? ibang level na ang insanity sis.  na-excite ka ata masyado hehe. 

@ mikamika: congratz sis! in time, masasanay ka din and you'll get bored with level 1.  hehe!

aupoleiana

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #202 on: November 11, 2010, 09:40:22 pm »
hi mga sis! newbie here. I really want to try this workout, para naman maka lose weight. What's the download link? TIA!  :)

moonie

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #203 on: November 11, 2010, 10:49:10 pm »
What's the best weight for the dumb bells to start with in this workout? 

I already have a pair of 1 lb. dumbbells.  I plan on buying another pair this weekend and I haven't decided if I should buy 2 lbs. or 3 lbs. 

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #204 on: November 12, 2010, 04:34:34 am »
^siguro not naman 1 lb, 2lbs is okay to start with...

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #205 on: November 12, 2010, 08:38:06 am »
oh my sister... sana gumaling na yang knee mo.  did you have it checked na? ibang level na ang insanity sis.  na-excite ka ata masyado hehe. 

@ mikamika: congratz sis! in time, masasanay ka din and you'll get bored with level 1.  hehe!

Thanks :) ganun na nga. hindi ko pinatingin. may instance na may nakakainis na pakiramdam, pag naka fold yung knee ko, pag biglang tayo, pag stretch, more of annoying feeling than hurting. pero may konting sakit. per continue parin ako sa shred hehe.

I already lost 1 kilo/2.2 lbs.  since Nov 1.

gleek

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #206 on: November 12, 2010, 09:08:07 am »
grabe it's my 3rd day pa lang and every morning parang gusto ko na sumuko...  :-[

i'm just keep pushing myself cause I really want to lose weight and be healthy..

buti na lang this thread keeps on inspiring me..keep coming those updates mga sis. support group tayo!  ;)

yndy

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #207 on: November 12, 2010, 10:37:56 am »
sadness sisters... hindi pa ulit ako nakapagstart... may flu ako since tuesday night :( i guess next week pa ako pwede magstart.. need ko muna pagaling ng maigi before starting the workout... nawawala na ako sa momentum ko...

wuvshoe

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2010, 10:55:56 am »
Done with day 9!

for those planning to start this: take a picture of your body (especially the tummy area) on the first day!! i really regret not doing this!


Perky!

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2010, 11:11:04 am »
i finally got to complete day 1 of this workout yesterday morning. and ansakit ng arms ko, thighs ko, and midsection ko. i'd say thats a good indication of how well this routine works, provided you really follow ate jill (at naki ate na rin ako, haha! )

^yndy! get well soon! kaya pa ihabol yan!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:14:40 am by Perky! »

moonie

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #210 on: November 15, 2010, 12:12:04 pm »
Thanks sis  [-c-h-a-].  Ang hirap pala itype ng username mo. ;D  I found out my sister has 2-lb. dumbbells.  I'll just borrows hers.  For those who have been doing this workout for sometime now, did you  also move on to heavier dumbbells after a while?

for those planning to start this: take a picture of your body (especially the tummy area) on the first day!! i really regret not doing this!

Great idea. Parang nagmomonitor/document ng pregnancy pero imbes na lumalaki, lumiliit ang katawan. ;D

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 12:16:09 pm by moonie »

mikamika

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #211 on: November 15, 2010, 11:48:27 pm »
I finished Day 6 today and kaya ko na yung beginner na push-ups. I can also do the entire work-out without putting down my weights unlike ng first 2 days ko. Feeling ko din, medyo mas malakas na yung endurance ko unlike when I started. I can't say lang if may change na sa weight kasi I didn't weigh myself before I started, pero I took my measurements and hopefully mabawasan naman. I'll measure myself na lang siguro at the end of the 30 days para may makita akong change :p

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2010, 12:04:49 am »
i'm back from a 3-day hiatus.  i dunno if that's bad pero bigla akong tinamad. kainis.  :D  i really enjoy doing level 2 kahit mas mahirap.  sarap ng feeling kasi ilang mins palang super tagatak na ang pawis. ^_^

@ mikamika: sis, kahit weekly magsukat ka.  :)  nakaka-inspire kasi pag nakikita mo yung changes sa measurements.  :)

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #213 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:00 am »
I have a copy here at home, nakupo I need motivation to start it. Natatakot ako sa muscle pain. I'll update here tomorrow if I am able to start it tomorrow.  :)

wuvshoe

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #214 on: November 16, 2010, 02:01:51 pm »
sis moonie - true! hindi ko ginawa kasi akala ko baka stir lang na may changes... pero meron nga talaga especially sa tummy area!

starting level 2 tonight!
ang hirap ng level 2... waaaahhh!

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2010, 06:32:07 pm »
Sis, naconfuse lang ako sa workout na to. Since its 3 levels, do you have to do this ba for 30 days using all the 3 levels or per level each week? thanks

icegayle

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #216 on: November 16, 2010, 06:35:42 pm »

marsh_candy

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #217 on: November 16, 2010, 08:38:29 pm »
ano na progress nyo mga sis?

naku, nadiscontinue ko.. sobrang busy pa sa puyat.. baka after na.. naka 6 days nako nun, naputol bigla  ;D

raven03

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2010, 09:48:30 pm »
I was able to do this today! Mahirap lang pala sa simula! =) After the first circuit, tolerable na the rest of Level 1.  ;)

mikamika

  • Guest
Re: 30 day Shred workout
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2010, 10:57:50 pm »
I wasn't able to do this today, went swimming kasi :(

@sis purple_rain i measured myself this morning, parang wala namang change. Haha :p

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close