watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 123707 times)

fifi_girl

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #600 on: April 05, 2016, 09:21:03 am »
Before, i was happy here in my work. But now, hindi na. i've been here almost 8 years na. siguro it came to the point na nagsawa na ko.

Not to mention my boss na may tendency mag power trip pag minsan.

I just can't leave. I have  a son. My hubby left his job to pursue business

momentum

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #601 on: April 05, 2016, 10:26:49 am »
after 4 years, im still not happy. but I just gotta suck it up for my kid and mother until I find another one that's better

julietm

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #602 on: April 10, 2016, 11:05:52 am »
I'm happy with my job and colleagues. For years, I've been a call center hopper but when I took a break and thought it all over, realized what I really would like to do then fortunately was able to get that job. But then, the management sucks. Pagagawain ka ng tasks na wala naman sa job description na pinirmahan mo sa contract mo. Tapos ang rebutt nila, nasa clause na i may have to be assigned to other tasks if needed. Ayun, suspended ako ngayon for 5 days dahil sa insubordination. And still have to do that task that I refused to do. And I still have a year and 9 months before my contract expires. Haaay. Uwi nalang talaga ako sa probinsya. Wala pang trapik.

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #603 on: April 17, 2016, 12:03:19 pm »
NO.. hehe.. galing kasi ko sa operations (branch) then office work sa head office.. para sakin nakakabobo.. sorry for the word.. yung tipong scanning and printing ka lang maghapon.. wala pa kong 1month pero ayaw ko na so naghahanap ulit ako ng vacancy sa operations..  ;)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #604 on: April 18, 2016, 08:29:03 am »
Keri lang. Medyo sad kasi nagresign na mga friends ko sa office. Gusto ko na nga din sana kaya lang I got promoted e medyo malaki yung tinaas sa current pay ko so sayang naman, i'll stay muna this year:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close