watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 123817 times)

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #580 on: February 09, 2016, 10:56:46 am »
Still working for the company that I'm not happy about anymore. Ang hirap iwan kasi I'm afraid to have a gap. Swerte na lang siguro kung matanggap agad ako, since wala pang 6 moths ang experience ko. I need help mga sis. I have a friend actually na pinupush akong mag work sa company nila. Pero tankot nga ako eh :(

monster_mom0814

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #581 on: February 10, 2016, 09:45:47 am »
mga sis, I need your advice. kasi I'm working for a company for 3 yrs. my job is like an encoder. what i do is i copy/paste the rates from the word doc and transfer it in the company's database. i am quite ambitious in a sense that i would like to really have a career. the thing is i am married na, i have 2 kids. youngest is less than 1 year old. travel time from my house to workplace is like 2 to 2.5 hrs. which means my quality time with my family is compromised. My salary is a bit small, but then i got this offer to work in another department which will increase my salary. pero i also got this offer from a company which is way nearer to our residence. mababa nga lang ang offer kasi its provincial rate but it is on the marketing field. it will be really such a great opportunity pero i am really confused. kasi i have to provide also for my family. that's why i also need a job which has a higher salary offer. pero i do not want to be trapped in doing the same thing for the next 5 or 10yrs..
so.. mga sis ano pipiliin ko? thanks in advance,

bomfalleralla

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #582 on: February 16, 2016, 06:41:27 pm »
With your current setup, I think it's better for you to get the job that's closer to your home. Even if you take a pay cut, the 4-5 hours a day you'll save will more than make up for that. Maybe you can take a part time work-from-home job to compensate. That's still better than spending so much time stuck in traffic away from your family. I know a lot of cases where the mom works so hard that she hardly sees her kids and they kinda grow up without her and in the end, dun sa mom talaga yung masakit since she missed so much of her kids' lives. You sound like you'd have the same regrets if ever. :(

monster_mom0814

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2016, 02:54:48 pm »
sis bomfalleralla, thank you..  :) :-* at the end of the day, family pa din talaga ang pinakamahalaga..

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #584 on: February 18, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »
Yes, even though malayo ako sa family ko (I'm in UAE) I am happy esp after learning that I am entitled pala to annual ticket yippee! :)

Kala ko nung una since galling ako ng Pinas after 2 years pa ako makakauwi ng libre.

bomfalleralla

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #585 on: February 18, 2016, 06:15:13 pm »
Sakto lang, to be honest. I feel rewarded for hard work. As in mahirap naman kasi talaga and it's been a huge adjustment, but being compensated financially and with support from my peers make everything worth it.

imeego

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2016, 01:04:10 am »
Happy naman coz im only required to work for 2.5 hours everyday, meaning i still get to spend a lot of time with my kids..plus, pay is good, with gasoline allowance pa..and, may reserved parking space for me so di ko na problema to (newbie driver here so bawas stress na to sakin)

Hainna

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #587 on: March 09, 2016, 02:44:16 pm »
Magaan naman [textspeak!] work kaso lang [textspeak!] environment is kakaiba. Di mapigilan ng mga colleagues ko na maghanap ng mali sayo and I dont know why kung bakit nasa iisang work place kayo pero sila din tatapak sayo

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #588 on: March 10, 2016, 05:46:03 pm »
happy naman kaya lang sobrang loaded kapagod

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #589 on: March 13, 2016, 02:09:19 am »
I'm not really happy pero the pay is good kaya kinakaya :D

Pangarap kong maging MUA or Chef pero sa bahay ko nalang ginagawa at binubuhos  :)

twotrickpony

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #590 on: March 13, 2016, 02:19:24 am »
Happy with my colleagues, with work, not so much. Grabe nakaka stress ang HR!! Super :( I'm in charge with the Government Benefits & BIR. Minsan kaaway ko na government employees kaaway ko pa employees namin. Nakakaloka talaga!!

naddie99

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #591 on: March 16, 2016, 06:27:42 pm »
 :( Currently I'm a freelance writer kasi nagaaral ako pero medyo mahina ang kita. Planning to go back sa BPO sana. Any suggestions?

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #592 on: March 19, 2016, 02:22:12 pm »
Not really. But it's ok. I'm new to my job and I'm learning a lot but I really think I'm done with this industry. I'm giving myself time to fix other stuff then job hunt ulit ako 😁

blackrainbow

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #593 on: March 19, 2016, 03:58:27 pm »
not anymore :(

milafernz

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #594 on: March 23, 2016, 04:02:26 pm »
In my case, office clerk ako, yun yung job title na binigay sakin pero ayun encoder lang rin ako going 3 years na pero parang walang growth  :'( At the same time, maliit ang kita, parang gusto ko na nga lang magexplore ng dayshift call center baka mas okay e

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #595 on: March 23, 2016, 06:22:27 pm »
^ same here.. officer nga ako pero gawain ng OJT ginagawa ko :'( parang gusto ko nga din itry magBPO baka mas mabilis growth kaso nagdadalawang isip din ako...

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #596 on: March 24, 2016, 02:26:49 am »
parang gusto ko nga din itry magBPO baka mas mabilis growth kaso nagdadalawang isip din ako...

Depende sa BPO or sa account pati na rin sa boss, may ibang BPO company na maging stagnant lang din ang career mo.

***********************

Super happy and contented pa rin. I just turned 3yrs sa current company ko

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #597 on: March 25, 2016, 11:26:20 pm »
Not anymore.

Time to pursue my other work goals.

nanayniyuan

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #598 on: March 30, 2016, 09:30:33 am »
Hindi na. Before kasi naisip ko 'ito' na ang ideal job for me. Sakto lang. Tama lang. Maraming ME time, feeling ko perfect ito for a working mom like me. Hindi gaanong mahigpit. But ang hirap pala ng hindi ka appreciated. Kapag nire-rate kami ng boss, laging nasa bottom 5 ako. And I always ask myself why. A colleague of mine ganon rin ang tanong. Nadadagdagan ang workload ko, may mga trabaho na hindi na sa akin but ako na ang gumagawa ngayon dahil busy 'sila' with other things na they say mas importante. But then, kapag iniisip ko, hindi naman nila ako binabayaran for that, ginagawa ko iyon dahil ayaw na nilang gawin because they say, busy sila. Kapag inisip ko, hindi ba dapat additional point/s iyon sa rating ko? Pero hindi eh kaya parang ang sama ng loob ko. Ito pa naman iyong sama ng loob na hindi mo masabi kasi for sure the boss won't listen. Am praying na lang na, sana magpalit ng management. Kahit hindi pa ngayon pero sana mapalitan.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #599 on: April 01, 2016, 07:42:42 pm »
I can't completely say that I am not happy. I am happy because my husband and I work in the same company (but in a different account of course), I'm happy because we can Work from Home when needed, take a leave whenever we want to and the work is not that stressful. Those things na gusto ng isang Working Mom.

But I feel like I am no longer happy with what I do. Redundant ang ginagawa and no growth. Maybe I am really not into Corporate.

So after working for 11 years in a Corporate, finally I had the courage to resign and take a Leap of Faith, and join the world of business.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close