watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 124249 times)

Milada

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #420 on: October 31, 2013, 04:59:24 pm »
Nakakalungkot pala pumasok sa corporate world. I am overwhelmed :(

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #421 on: October 31, 2013, 08:24:05 pm »
It's been 3 years, pero I'm still in love with my work.  Combi talaga ng workmates, company and earnings.  Sa work pa naman namin, swerte ka na pag tumagal ka ng 6months.

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2014, 07:16:27 pm »
Ok lang di siya yung type of work na love ko. Noong una akala ko ok yung mga makakawork ko pero lately naku lumalabas na mga ugali. Kahit di ko sila nakakahalubilo araw-araw since pwede sa bahay gawin ang work. Nakakainis sila minsan sa mga banat. Buti nalang di naman siya full time at ilang months lang ako dito so baka di ko na ituloy ito after. Hopefully lang may kapalit before ako umalis.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2014, 11:20:26 pm »
Yes  ;D

ziontrec

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #424 on: October 04, 2014, 02:47:08 am »
not really >.< sobrang daming pinapagawa.

Yula

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2014, 08:36:10 am »
Masaya ako sa ginagawa ko ngayon sa new company na pinapasukan ko pero akala ko lang ok sa umpisa. Maaga pa lang pinakitaan na ako ng ugali ng mga nasa paligid ko pati yung power tripper na HR. Puro kasi babae sa company namin. Hay haha yun ang isang kinasstress ko araw araw lol. Mga backstabbers.

emai004

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2014, 08:37:17 am »
I'm not happy anymore sa work ko. I've been there for 4 months pa lang pero sobrang nakakastress yung boss ko and yung team namin paubos na ng paubos kasi mga nagsisipag resign na sila. Minsan hindi ko na nga alam ano gagawin ko kasi I need the money pero Im not happy sa everyday na pagpasok ko. Sobrang strict ng boss kaya lalo ako na dedemotivate pumasok. Mga sis ano sa tingin niyo ang dapat ko gawin?

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2014, 10:30:21 am »
there are times i feel stressed out that I want to quit na, pero thinking of the salary and questioning kung me makukuha pa ko ganito na salary.  kelangan ko din kasi to help my family.


ok to add up to what i mentioned yesterday, today is my 6th yr anniversary here, very ironic, hahhahah!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:44:17 am by phurple0515 »

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2014, 01:09:12 pm »
Yes. Although I've been receiving offers to apply sa Linkedin page ko for great companies, di ko pa rin maiwan work ko.

(1) super convenient lang sa travel (i live in Cavite, i work in Pasay)
(2) my boss comes to office only 2 - 3x a week
(3) no immediate supervisor who's watching my every move
(4) colleagues are awesome, i'm not a subject of any office politics so stress free talaga
(5) bonus every year end, + other employee perks
(6) the pay could increase pa sana but in totality, i'm in a better place than other high paying jobs.

remilicious

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2014, 09:05:59 pm »
Also to add to what I wrote earlier, I'm getting annoyed with my freelance job because before the salary was ok since the job role they mentioned were minimal and I don't have to be on the field with them all the time. Then now they kept adding more tasks to my role to think I'm working part time. Kaya I told them I can't join your fieldworks all the time since I have another job too. Also it's a waste of time since I don't do much when I'm there sheesh. Why are companies these days like this? They don't tell you all of the responsibilities you have to do during the interview. Seriously they should so the employee don't sign up for more than he expected like with me, I don't like doing the new tasks they mentioned. Eh di sana di na ako nagcommit sa kanila kung may work pala sila ipapagawa na di ko gusto diba? Good thing it's only until next month though pwede nila i-extend but I don't think I will anymore.

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #430 on: October 10, 2014, 09:15:00 pm »
Yes. Although I've been receiving offers to apply sa Linkedin page ko for great companies, di ko pa rin maiwan work ko.

(1) super convenient lang sa travel (i live in Cavite, i work in Pasay)
(2) my boss comes to office only 2 - 3x a week
(3) no immediate supervisor who's watching my every move
(4) colleagues are awesome, i'm not a subject of any office politics so stress free talaga
(5) bonus every year end, + other employee perks
(6) the pay could increase pa sana but in totality, i'm in a better place than other high paying jobs.


Saan ka nag wo work sis? :)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #431 on: October 22, 2014, 12:34:54 pm »
Not happy anymore. wala ng excitement, full or pressure pa.

crazycrazy101

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #432 on: October 22, 2014, 01:12:37 pm »
The pay is really really good! But im getting bored!  :-\

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #433 on: October 22, 2014, 05:03:53 pm »
I guess okay lang. I'm happy with what I'm doing, pero salary-wise naku. Hahaha. Tsaka since I have a contract I have to stay here for quite a while pa. I find my officemates less mature than preferred, well they're younger naman talaga since I'm a career shifter and late na nagstart, but at least they're not the types of officemates na nangpopowertrip/mahilig mangtsismis/etc.

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #434 on: October 22, 2014, 10:05:53 pm »
Yes because it is still work and I get paid.

No because of my immediate head & the workmates I am surrounded with.

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #435 on: October 24, 2014, 12:27:07 pm »
yes, the work is less stressful compared to my prev company, the pay is way better, may increase naman at maganda company benefits (may maternity pay on top of the SSS benefit), may mga pakulo din sa office kaya masaya...and the best reason, I am working with awesome people, lahat friends and we go out usually para magbonding...

ang drawback lang is I live in Sta Maria Bulacan and the office is in Ortigas so mejo 2 hours byahe...pero keri na din....mag 2 years na ko dito...no plans of moving yet...

trizh

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #436 on: November 03, 2014, 03:01:25 pm »
Nakakalungkot pala pumasok sa corporate world. I am overwhelmed :(


 ^ hello sis. Why naman?  :)

trizh

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #437 on: November 03, 2014, 03:03:59 pm »
I wanna quit na pero I need money to support ng parents.  :(  hindi na ako masaya sa schedule ko and sa type of work na paulit ulit na lang. Kung pwede nga lang sa bahay na lang ako, mas masaya pa ako.

mimiteli

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #438 on: November 03, 2014, 05:46:30 pm »
Yes. Happy pa. Partly because the salary is still adequate and my work load is manageable. Gusto ko na ngang ito na ang last job ko hanggang sa mag-retire na. But I hate going to work. Yung location niya, nakakaubos ng pasensya ang traffic. Feeling ko nga, sa biyahe ako tatanda.

sideline4

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #439 on: November 27, 2014, 10:18:56 am »
yes. it doesnt require me to work long hours. 8 hours a day /weekday is enough. plus I have another small income by just enjoying downloading applications on my phone :) more  time for everything

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close