watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 124049 times)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2012, 11:58:01 pm »
no. since bonded ako sa company.. this july would be my freedom.. i think partly nasayang ko yung ilang days ko working working in this company.. wala na kasi akong natutunan na bago.. Gusto ko nagagamit ko naman ang utak ko at di maganda na madalas wala ka kasama sa office.. :\

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2012, 06:47:57 pm »
I'm not happy with my work as it has become mundane and repetitive and not really rewarding.  The solution I found is to put up a business of my own and take control of my time and do what I like doing.  Fortunately, I met a successful businessman, a millionaire at that, who is kind enough to be my mentor and teach me how to become a millionaire like him :) His goal to make people wealthy by sharing his knowledge and teaching people to become successful like him.  Like the saying goes, "Do what the rich do and you'll be rich".

maem6304

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #242 on: June 14, 2012, 09:35:24 pm »
yes, but i seem to be looking for more? :(

krnmprl

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2012, 05:48:29 am »
no. so i just quit my job. i felt like i was capable of doing something more. i felt like i was a high end computer being used to play minesweeper.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2012, 04:18:26 pm »
I am not happy with my work, although maraming benefits and bonuses. I am still looking for motivation and purpose sa position ko. I was hired as a system technician but was given programming work load which is unfair because I am receiving a salary rate for a technician without experience.

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2012, 05:41:41 pm »
I will never be truly happy with my work, or any work for that matter, because I've come to realize the ff.:

1) No matter how hard I work and how many hours I put in, I can never be sure of a promotion or a raise because management says so (true story, happened and is still happening to me)
2) If ever I'm lucky enough to get the promotion and the raise, I'll be working twice as hard maybe more just to prove that I'm worthy of the position which in turn will make me think that I'm not paid enough for the work that I do.
3) At the end of years of my service to the company with countless hours put in just to get things done on time to win the customer making the company millions and millions in revenue, but when I quit they stop paying me.  Sure they'll give me some money when I retire, but it won't be enough to allow me to live a comfortable life until I die.

That said, you could say that I'm pretty much not happy with work.


iCleverClogs

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2012, 07:26:53 pm »
Right now I am happy kasi na.increasan ako after 2 months of work. Nakapag.invest na rin onti though I am looking for more more and more.


Pero dahan dahan lang kasi ini-earn din ang increase according to performance. Happy na ako pag happy na rin ang employer. And she wanted me to happy with her.  :D

narsmitz

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2012, 08:26:58 pm »
for me, 95/5 ang sagot ko 95 (no) 5 (yes):

Yes. (when im on tamad mode) walang masyadong ginagawa. as a nurse, compared to nurses working on a hospital setting, ibang iba ang ginagawa. yes we do have minor operations(very rare, pag may accidents lang), but our daily routine is giving medications like antibiotics, paracetamols and mefenamics TID lang. to think na i earn more than what nurses in a hospital earns.

NO. because, dahil walang ginagawa, walang growth. basics lang ng napagaralan ko nagagamit ko.
NO. because, ang daming plastic (i know kahit sang work maraming ganto, but iba talaga sa work na to. ive been in a call center (where they say na ang daming mga kalokohan na nangyayari) kaso iba talaga mga tao sa work ko. super crab mentality.
NO. because ang dami mong boss.. kahit hindi mo naman boss, super bossy.
NO. because, wala kang pagasang umangat kasi may pagka dynasty yung pamamalakad.
NO. because wala kang karapatang magsalita, kasi pag nagsalita ka, lahat kalaban mo.
NO. because the tsismis are exagged!
NO. because the salary is most of the time delayed (mga 1-2months delayed)
No. because ang daming corrupt!
No. because im emotionally involved (not sa love but sa problema ng patients)


gusto ko na magabroad.. :(

sima

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2012, 08:33:15 pm »
Sadly no!  I used to be happy with the company I work for but as the years progressed and I keep on seeing how rotten higher management is, nawawalan na ako ng ganang magtrabaho.

leiric

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #249 on: July 16, 2012, 02:19:46 pm »
Not happy with my work.. kasi boring na, for almost 4 years. I want another job na medyo challenging and more knowledge to learn.

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #250 on: July 16, 2012, 07:42:00 pm »
^ What would you consider challenging?  What would you like to learn?

geekybride

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2012, 12:02:51 am »
group hug, fellow disgruntled workers!

how i wish i would get sick, so i can have a valid excuse not to go to work.

hate, hate, hate!

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2012, 09:21:43 am »
^ Nafeel ko din yan sis geekyride paminsan. Yung tipong ayaw mo pang bumangon sa bed at gusto mo magexcuse para hindi ka pumasok sa work. Pero sa ngayon I am trying my best not to be negative paggising ko pa lang. Kahit nabobore na ako sa work ko, iniisip ko na lang na it's better to have my job rather than ranting kasi wala ako work at hirap magapply.

spacemonkey

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2012, 12:16:20 pm »
YES.

i'm a "freelance" filmmaker, and i recently started two production companies and planning to start a post-production company with another team. also working with channelfix, so i'm booked all the time.

i'm happy with it because i work with awesome people who are my closest friends and we are doing what we love. theres rough patches here and there, but right now, work is coming in steady and i'm feeling pretty lucky.



megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2012, 01:03:00 pm »
Yes because it pays good

and

Yes because I can support my family

No because I don't see any career growth here

and

No because people are people. We can't please everyone so to endure their presence is a must :(

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2012, 02:52:54 pm »
NO, walang growth even na maagang ang work dahil wala masyado ginagawa at di masyado mabigat pero nakakaboring. Di maganda ang environment nakakaboring yun tao wala masyado happenings. sila sila lang. Cannot support kung may family ka na. Bagay lang for single pero super kulang pa din.

need extra income kahit home based.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2012, 03:03:19 pm »
Yes I am stil happy with my work but it's time for me to move on to the next level

sleeping_gothbeauty

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #257 on: July 23, 2012, 03:47:39 pm »
a year and a half ago, I posted yes to this thread. But now, well I'm not really unhappy but a better opportunity presented itself to me. :)  So by August 13, I'll be working for another company. :)

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #258 on: July 23, 2012, 05:12:10 pm »
With my current position-- NO! but i know things will be better so I must take a risk and believe that I will have a future here :)

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2012, 10:31:08 am »
NO i am not. But i have no choice. I'd rather have not to have a peace of mind. Than no source of money at all. Ang tagal ko na rin nagapply and its getting me more depressed. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close