watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 124238 times)

sugar n spice

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #220 on: May 12, 2012, 06:34:31 pm »
keri. nakakasawa na pero okay naman kasi mga kasama ko sa work. saka i have a business naman and I wanna put up another one.

allaboutpositivity

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2012, 09:06:08 pm »
yes, definitely

i've been blessed to be surrounded with very positive people

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #222 on: May 12, 2012, 10:24:32 pm »
not really 2 months pa lang pero aayaw na ako kaya pala unang pasok ko pa lang negative vibes na.

:x:sassygirl:x:

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2012, 10:38:15 pm »
Yes! :)

allabouteveee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2012, 06:04:13 am »

i can honestly say that I am no longer happy with my current job. Ive been here for almost two years na and I feel so tired. DEMOTIVATED. I am so demotivated. I'm a team manager and I cant stand how managent manage our workplace. FAVORITISM is all over the place. Lastly, I dont feel pleasin to God anymore, nagkakasala lang ako kasi patuloy ako ng rant and complain.

Im actually looking for a new job. New environment. New beginning. :)

axlrocksmyworld

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2012, 03:46:53 pm »
hell NO!  >:(

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2012, 01:35:34 am »
Im no longer happy with my work.... Minsan nakakasawa na wala kang ginagawa and limited ka na magcontribute ng ideas mo for the company....

Anyway, i want to look for another job pero parang ang hirap... ang tagal kong relax pero i want din to challenge myself... parang nakaka BOBO pag wala ka na ginagawa sa ofc... kainis...

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #227 on: May 21, 2012, 06:51:51 am »
so far happy pa naman.. kaya lang minsan naiisip ko na ding mag-resign.. lugi ka kasi sa oras,
OT ka nga ng 3-4 hours, kaya lang parang di na din healthy..

Frothe

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #228 on: May 21, 2012, 08:42:23 am »
yes, satisfied. I personally requested my boss to always give me new challenges or at least new things to learn. Hayun, pinagbibigyan nman ako. :)

pooka08

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2012, 08:59:23 am »
i used to. kaso after 3 years i believe im in the wrong career path. programmer kasi ako eh. gusto ko ng logic, pero technical stuffs i didn't see it coming, nahihirapan ako. sa school kasi halos puro logic lang.

beevere

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #230 on: May 21, 2012, 07:50:01 pm »
No, kasi puro negative nasa paligid ko, araw-araw na lang ganun. Hopefully, makahanap at matanggap ako sa bagong work.  :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2012, 02:27:34 pm »
so-so. medyo di ko kasi type yung working style ng boss ko e.. chill lang naman sya pero minsan sobrang laid-back na na nakakainis.. medyo walang sense sa oras e.

franc1sgmp

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #232 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:23 am »
just curious, lahat ba ng work nyo nasa corporate world?

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #233 on: May 31, 2012, 06:41:34 pm »
^I'm a Pre-school teacher. And enjoying it. :)

I believe this is really my calling.  ;D I've worked in the corporate world before (Recruitment) and I found it boring... at first talking to different people and nervous applicants can be exciting, but the longer I stayed, the more bored I get... Paulit ulit kasi mga sinasabi, walang growth, every day is just like a routine na lang.

Frixxie

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #234 on: May 31, 2012, 07:45:19 pm »
ako super sawa na ko sa work...

gusto ko kakaiba naman sana... bigyan ako ni Lord ng isa pang opportunity!!!

ayoko na talaga dito.... :(

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #235 on: June 01, 2012, 04:59:19 am »
I'm very happy with my job. I like the overall job description and the perks that I enjoy as well like:

- face time with upper management
- flexible working hours
- recognition and incentives

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #236 on: June 01, 2012, 08:06:24 pm »
parang taon taon nagre-resign ako dahil sawang sawa na ako sa nature ng work ko,but then I keep coming back dahil sa madaling bumalik/pumasok sa industry na ito,,,but career growth wala...

Now,It's like ok I have a job...I have to hehe
hope na makahanap ng work abroad.....

franc1sgmp

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #237 on: June 02, 2012, 08:28:39 am »
^I'm a Pre-school teacher. And enjoying it. :)

I believe this is really my calling.  ;D I've worked in the corporate world before (Recruitment) and I found it boring... at first talking to different people and nervous applicants can be exciting, but the longer I stayed, the more bored I get... Paulit ulit kasi mga sinasabi, walang growth, every day is just like a routine na lang.


hmmm...so its not as glamorous as i thought it should be.  :(

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2012, 12:03:51 pm »
i used to. kaso after 3 years i believe im in the wrong career path. programmer kasi ako eh. gusto ko ng logic, pero technical stuffs i didn't see it coming, nahihirapan ako. sa school kasi halos puro logic lang.

We are on the same boat sis.  I miss doing technical stuff. :(

I am not happy with my current work but Im happy with how much I am earning.

Pero now that two years na ako,  Im thinking of leaving soon, basta ba matatapatan if not mahihigitan yung current ko.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 12:56:27 pm by Juricks »

jaded1025

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2012, 09:32:53 am »
Yes! From healthcare nagtransfer ako sa shipping/legal industry. Mas nagagamit ko utak ko and mas nchachallenge ako. Dapat dati pa pala ako naghanap ng gantong work.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close