watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 124015 times)

v00d00doLL

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2011, 05:50:52 am »
well, i have to..  ;)

mom_G

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2011, 07:03:56 am »
very happy!  part-time lang naman kasi ako  ;D

cuppie_cake

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2011, 09:40:48 am »
pwede na, medyo natuwa na din ngayon since I got an increase at sana every year na talaga siya.  :)

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2011, 04:02:45 pm »
Stressful pag naghahabol na ng quota, pero HAPPY talaga ako sa work ko.  No bad vibes sa group, cool Manager.  I just always pray hard and work harder para no need na to transfer sa ibang company.  :)  Thank God.

gitee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2011, 04:03:42 pm »
YES!!!! :)

hcastillo2

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2011, 11:38:45 am »
i'm very happy with my work right now. I feel so blessed to be saving lives everyday. Before kala ko kaplastikan lang yun nursing as a vocation but now i realize how great it is to be a nurse. I thank god for making me one.

FliPPy_LaDdY

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2011, 11:42:26 am »
im happy with my work and colleagues kaya lang i still think of transferring kasi at my age dapat stable na ko, di naman ako pwede contractual lang.. hirap kasi mapermanent dito sa work ko.. =(

mommychic

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2011, 01:00:08 pm »
nope! not at all! need ko lang magstay ng ilang months.. badtrip talaga boss ko makapal mukha!!

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2011, 03:55:15 pm »
80-20. lol! i like my colleagues but the manager is ugh!  ::)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2011, 11:47:51 pm »
sa nagyon parang hindi na ata..hindi ko na ata matagalan ang taong makapal ang mukha at mang gagamit.. :( :(

smart_adonis

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #170 on: August 28, 2011, 08:37:34 pm »
no. im so bored of being a support technical staff...i want to levitate my experience..aiming now to apply for project managerial position.   ;)

katcarneo

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #171 on: August 29, 2011, 12:36:33 pm »
Sangkaterba ang naging work ko bago ako napunta where I am now. Pag hindi ko nagugustuhan ang work, resign. Tapos nakakita ako ng gusto ko.  I've been an online English teacher for 5 years and a wedding coordinator for 4 years. I consider myself fortunate kasi I am happy with what I do.

mhay_khazki19

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2011, 10:22:18 am »
i've tried to resign to my present work this jan 2011 due to i got a J.O to another company, but my decision for leaving the company is 50/50. why? because i've just started my relationship with the guy who's in the same company that im working.  They also counter offer me and give what i want, salary increase + a promotion.  But now i dunno if im still happy, because most of my close friends are no longer in the company they resigned for practical they own personal reasons. Now i'm still working with the same company for more than 3yrs and i have this feeling of loneliness. is it the right time for to resign? what's your thought GT?

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2011, 11:44:19 pm »
Happy naman pero sobrang stressful nowadays.

pinkyb

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2011, 03:40:21 pm »
no. pero i will certainly miss it just thinking of not doing it.

karla

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2011, 04:48:13 pm »
I'm happy with my work because my Australian boss is nice and I love designing sites and optimization. Compared to when I was working in Makati, I also get to save money since I don't need to commute. But there is no perfect job and sometimes it can be lonely working homebased. I miss having officemates. Still, I am thankful for this job since my boss gave me a chance to do something that I like because my course is actually far from my actual job, hehe.




ordenclare

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2011, 02:35:08 pm »
There are times na happy namn.. pero may times din na ayoko na talaga at gustong mg resign. wala nman ako choice kasi uber lapit ng workplace ko sa bhay nmin. f ever, mg resign ako, stress pa sa pgbyahe. [textspeak!] dmadating lang tlg yung time na hnd ka n tlaga happy but still you commit yourself to do it and you end up staying...

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2011, 04:32:43 pm »
60 yes, 40 no

still not satisfied with my pay.

shalikah

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2011, 10:12:42 am »
Nope. Stress and boredom is killing me. My boss is a slave driver. I miss working in an office with an American environment. Really working culture in Singapore is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy different from Manila.

mishyla

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #179 on: September 29, 2011, 09:04:24 am »
yes..i'm happy..lot of reasons to be happy:
- same company kami ni hubby
- i'm the only girl sa dept namin so ako ang prinsesa
- the salary is ....way better than my previous work
- flexible time..can go to work 2 hours late ..still complete pay for that day
- early out is ok as long as done with the tasks.
- overtime as long as valid.
- 14 hrs OT per week..scheduled..@ home overtime.monitoring thru Blackberry
- working remotely is ok..
- swap rest day is ok..
- not so stressful tasks..mas nasstress pa kami sa pangungulit ng boss for updates..
- free drinks, soda in can (coke, sprite, mountain dew) , C2, bearbrand sterilized milk, dutchmill, and a lot more..

-- and I am loving it.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close